Thread: Do you think Rayman Origins is an RPG

Do you think Rayman Origins is an RPG

HI recently I have bought the game Rayman Origins and this is the best cartooning game I have seen. There are many of the things in this game which is really interesting. I have heard that there are the possibility to customize the character like the other RPG game, since one of my friends have make one character there in this game as per his choice, so I just want to know whether this thing is there in this game. So if you have any of the ideas or any of the suggestion for these rpg game than please do the reply

Re: Do you think Rayman Origins is an RPG

Yes this Rayman origin is the rpg like the previous version game, there are the chances for the player that he can able t customize the character behaviors and the ability to create the character behavior and the dress up style of the character. Since I have seen that the Mr. Dark in this game has converted the rayman to evil. There are also the chances for the game that you can able to make the use of the actual character.

There I have seen that many of the condition are there set for this game that there you cannot kill the other people character that are created by the people there for this game. So for that reason I think that the game has the feature or the creation of the character there in this game that is same as the other rpg game. One of the characrer that I have seen there in this game that are created by one of the user playing this game through Online is that the character name is the Silvermin, and the ability of the character is for creating and manipulate silver. So this is also one of the created character there in this game I have seen , however this is the best thing for this game I have seen there for use.

The changes there I have made there in this game are as follow:
    1. silvermin as silvermin
    2. lythefairy as Amina
    3. Legorayman as Nerd-Who-Plays-Guitar-Hero
    4. superlol as sakotsu

So these are the things that I like the most there in this game. I thi9nk this is the good things there for this game that allow the customization.

This is the game that I like twice to play in a day , there are many of the things that I have seen there in this game that by which you can make the start the creation of the stories there in this game there are also many of the things that pointing that there are the things that can be customize there in this game.

Rayman Origin is an RPG games, because there are many of the things in this game that are really good and interesting. The Story of this game and the mission or the task that are given to the main character is really impressive like the other RPG game.

I really enjoy this game to play this is the best RPG based game.