Thread: Keeping the floating tree in AotCR is hilarious in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Keeping the floating tree in AotCR is hilarious in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

It been some while that I am playing this game and like to tell you guys this is one of the best game that I have ever played but few thing in the game that I really feel that it would be better if it would be left out like this floating tree in AotCR this make me really laugh and also the lone marine in the center of anywhere in 343 Guilty Spark. It’s like those little touch is to show that the actually wish to keep the game as the original. Really I am very much disappointed with this is there anyone else who feels the same way please guys share your comment on this I would really like to know what is in your mind

Re: Keeping the floating tree in AotCR is hilarious in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Yeah you are absolutely correct on this and I actually don’t see the need of this at all in fact the siege of madrigal song that is also very unwanted it like the 343i is faithful to the originals but some of the people are actually happy for the siege of madrigal song and I am happy for them

Re: Keeping the floating tree in AotCR is hilarious in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Quote Originally Posted by Kommana View Post
    It been some while that I am playing this game and like to tell you guys this is one of the best game that I have ever played but few thing in the game that I really feel that it would be better if it would be left out like this floating tree in AotCR this make me really laugh and also the lone marine in the center of anywhere in 343 Guilty Spark. It’s like those little touch is to show that the actually wish to keep the game as the original. Really I am very much disappointed with this is there anyone else who feels the same way please guys share your comment on this I would really like to know what is in your mind
    Thanks for sharing this info I am planning to purchase this game and was wondering if they did contain the marine in there I was actually wanted this as I didn’t get any chance to exploring and seeing this game myself

Yeah it is that quite funny isn’t it and now the Private Jenkins is currently standing facing the tree, look like they changed from classic after that back to updated

There is nothing faith full about the game at all in fact if you asked me they actually did not alt all did ant changes in the game all the thing is the same as in the original no change has been made at all apart from the Graphic and you will notice this that they have just updated the graphics and everything else is kept untouched really this is not what I was expected by this game

Yeah you are actually correct and they don’t even had touch the game at all they just had taken care of graphic little bit in fact they don’t even ha fixed the glitches in this game, they are still there