Thread: Get credit payout when you reach Terminals in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Get credit payout when you reach Terminals in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

I am not sure that you all know about this but I got to tell you that at the time you see the terminal end there will be the 5 forerunner symbol just take down those number because you have to enter that in the Halo waypoint all you need to do is press the X on the menu and then enter the button combination which will open the Forerunner key pad just enter this 5 symbol that you have received on each terminal this will give you the 7,000 cr for all terminal, plus 37,000 cr for the maw and in the end fi you enter all the code that you are given it will then unlock the an eleventh terminal called Threshold this is one way of doing this and another way to do this is by entering it in to the halo Xbox website all you have to do is locate the terminal in game previous to you can enter the code activate the terminal in game. So guys would you like to have any comment on this I would like to know what you guys feel

Re: Get credit payout when you reach Terminals in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Hi this is really a fantastic game and I love to play this game really but I have on issue in what you have said when I put the codes on the site it gives me error that no data has been recorded I don’t know what is wrong with it I am entering code straight left toward right in diagonally order by touching the symbol can you suggest me what is there I am doing wrong I really am irritated because of this thanks

Re: Get credit payout when you reach Terminals in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

I know what is exactly wrong with this there is lot of people I have notice having this problem but you are missing the main point here that is you first have to locate all the terminal on the campaign first to all these code to work unless you would not be able to do this I hope you understand what you want to say

I don’t know what is the matter with this but I would like to share this the link for the waypoint terminal was showing error earlier but later it got working and after some time I again have the same error even though I got all the terminal is there anyone who can help on this I would be really will be glad thanks

That is old new I don’t understand why is you still having this problem again and the it give is the 100k cr for arrive at there you can see the tutorial for this available in the YouTube which shows you how to do it on waypoint u hope this will help you all

Hey thanks for the reply but this is not helping me at all I already says that I have already have all the terminal but the link is not working for me even though I have all the terminal please guys here can you people help me on this I would be really glad to know this I really need help me on this

Actually you are might be doing this wrong just try to follow what I say at the time of enter the codes, you will see there will be the 10 slots on the right hand side however you just need to enter the first 5 characters I am taking about the terminal code and then you should press the button that activates the sequence. As the long story short all you need to do is enter a sum of ten 5 digit codes that is the same way I made my worked how this will also work for you

Quote Originally Posted by Badmannah View Post
    Actually you are might be doing this wrong just try to follow what I say at the time of enter the codes, you will see there will be the 10 slots on the right hand side however you just need to enter the first 5 characters I am taking about the terminal code and then you should press the button that activates the sequence. As the long story short all you need to do is enter a sum of ten 5 digit codes that is the same way I made my worked how this will also work for you
    No I am doing the exactly the same thing and this is not working for me even though how long before did you try this as at the moment this is not working for me at all .

Hey I got it working for me just last night I have enter the all 10 of my but didn’t do it on the website and I have no idea about this however I have accessed Waypoint from my Halo Anniv disk and I want to share this the secret terminal number 11 was actually awesome cool.

Hey how did you get your worked I am also having trouble to get this work and I don’t know what the hell wrong with this and on top of that I just receive only 7000 cr on The Ma unlock so please guys I need your help on this to get this done I would be very much appreciate any help