Thread: Easy way to kill Zealot is not allowing them to lock the doors in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (spoiler)

Easy way to kill Zealot is not allowing them to lock the doors in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (spoiler)

hi guys this game is really awesome and I really like to play this game but today I am going to tell you how you can kill the Zealot the easy ways and that is don’t allow them to close the door let me elaborate this follow this steps

1. Just drove the Wedges Warthog right between the doors
    2. This will block the door and the Doors can't lock
    3. No just Gets out of the Warthog you will sees a Zealot just standing there
    4. Shoots to kill and the continues

This is the easiest way to kill him I hope you will like this but I would really well com any on here has any other way to do so I will like to heard that

Re: Easy way to kill Zealot is not allowing them to lock the doors in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (spoiler)

That is the best way to do that I really like this all this time I was just drove the warthog in an then allow the gunner in warthog to kill the Zealot for mebut tis never worked for me up till now in the r the Anniversary version, perhaps the original was very easy to do that but thanks for sharing this I will definitely share this

Re: Easy way to kill Zealot is not allowing them to lock the doors in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (spoiler)

Hey I am trying your method but I am not able to do that I would be really appreciate if you have posted any video to this as visually I think I would be understand this better that the reading I would be really glad if anyone here will help me on this thanks in advance

I actually don’t think there will be any video to this and I don’t have appropriate tool to do it myself but I am confused why it is so hard to achieve this as this ia same as the original and hasn’t changed at all in any case just be patient and try little more I guess you will definitely able to do this

Yeah you are absolutely correct I have done it and in my first attempt I was successful but I did not get the video of this bill will play it tomorrow and will make the video for the same and will post it on the YouTube and post the link here but it is very simple to do that just keep trying you will definitely do that

I have different way of doing this I just like better to drive wedging Warthog just out the window of the room and landing on the above the shield way down below. You will see that you will unassailable for the first few seconds as an over shield charges up and after People at the e bottom floor, quadruple grenade jumped to the top floor of The Truth plus Reconciliation with that trick.

Thanks guy for reply but finally I was able to kill the Zealot with the technique that you have suggested . you people were right it is very easy to do and I don’t even had to play for the long time . no need of video now thanks guys once again