Thread: How to find Clan in ‘Assassin's Creed Revelations’

How to find Clan in ‘Assassin's Creed Revelations’

Hey friends, recently I have heard about the presence of the clan there for the game ‘Assassin's Creed Revelations’ so I am very much excited to know more about the clan. And also I want to know is there possibility to create the Clan in this game, and also if I want to join any of the Clan there Online, than what are the requirement for that and what I have to do for that. Is there are any of the restriction or the benefits for joining the Clan. So if you people have any of the information than please do the reply. Your reply or ideas will be Thanks and appreciated

Re: How to find Clan in ‘Assassin's Creed Revelations’

There are the possibility to join most of the Clan there in this game through which you will have the group of the multiplayer playing with you, so to join any of the Clan there is the need for the search for the Clan and then you have to make the request to join the Clan and if you are invited there by the member of the Clan than you are able to join the clan there for this game. The joining process for the Clan is depends on the condition of the Clan leader.

I Think that the Platforms also matter for joining the Clan that means to say that the System that you are using must be same as the Clan system that those member of the clan have.

I think that this game have many of the things that make this game more interesting and adventures. Beside many of the things the best is the presence of the clan there for the game.

The searching for the clan is simple there in this game that you just have to make the use of the word "clan", so with the help of these words you can easily found the Clan there available for this game

There are the needs for the registration there for the Clan, which means by the registration you are included there in the Clan Player database, so once you get the entry there in the Database than possibly you can join the Clan. However if you wish to create the Clan of your own then there is the simple tricks that I have found
    How to create a clan in Assassin's Creed Revelations

So there are the possibilities to create as well as to join the Clan to enjoy this game.

This is the good thing that I have seen for this game that with the use of this Clan feature, we can able to join both the Xbox Live as well as the PSN Clan together, since they all can be available there for this game to be join for the Clan.

Yes there are the possibilities to create the clan also in this game, so I just want to suggest you to create your own clan and become the leader of that clan.So that the other people can join your clan to increase the number of the member there in the Clan

There is the good thing that I have seen for this game that there are the chances for joining as well as the creation of the Clan there in this game. So there are the chances that you can join any of the clan there are already there created.

So for that you have to get the access for that clan that you want to use there for this game to play with the other member of that clan.