Thread: No Ottoman Doctor in ‘Assassin’s Creed Revelations’

No Ottoman Doctor in ‘Assassin’s Creed Revelations’

I have bought the game ‘Assassin’s Creed Revelations’ there are many of the things in this game that make this game really the good game from among the collection. There are many of the things I have seen there in this game that make this game really interesting. But the thing that I have noticed there is the lack of the great character “Ottoman Doctor”. So is that true that this ‘Assassin’s Creed Revelations’ version don’t have this character, so what you guys think for this character, he should be included there or not in this game. What are the best things that you have noticed for this character? So if you want to share any of the ideas or any of the suggestion for the presence of the “Ottoman Doctor” in this game than please do the reply. Your reply will be appreciated.

Re: No Ottoman Doctor in ‘Assassin’s Creed Revelations’

This character is the best character for the game ‘Assassin’s Creed Revelations’ even I have seen that in this game there is the absence of this great character. The thing that I like the most about this character is that the dressed style for this character, it looks like the eagle is standing in front. That really the good thing that I miss there in this game, so I think may the next version of this game have this character to be included there for the play.

According to my information about this character is that may the Brother Hood have placed this character in the DLC for this game that to be released, this character is not there in the Public DLC. It will require some of the special code to unlock this “Ottoman Doctor” this are the possible thing I think for this character to be in this game.

This is the bad thing of this game, which it split up the character over two special editions. So I think this will be the good thing if the entire character that are in the story will be included into the single game than this will be the really good thing for the user having these game.

There are total three character which are design for this game and this all three character are the best and the good. But playing the Doctor as the main character is the good thing if possible in this game. So I think this may be included in the next version of this game.

I think that the Ubisoft must have to make the entire collection of the best character to be include there in this game, so if possible than I want to suggest that please include this ‘Doctor Ottoman’ in this game. He is the best among the list of the characters, so make this character available there in the DLC

This character may be achieved by the use of the Signature Edition; I think this character is kept as the bonus character at the official site that we have to buy with the help of the Signature Edition. So if this is true then this will be the good thing to have this character there in this game.

This character is the best character for this game but it is not there in this game, so if this character is included in this game than this will be the good ideas and the good thing for this game to have more character.

This is my favorite’s character and also I think this is the best character among the list of the character available there in this game. This character is to be included if possible in the Patch of this game.