Thread: Is there any Uplay passport for Assassin's Creed Revelations

Is there any Uplay passport for Assassin's Creed Revelations

Recently I have bought the game ‘Assassin's Creed Revelations’ this is the good game, there are many of the things that are the best in this game. But as I am new to this game I don’t have that much of information about this game, so one of my friends is talking about the Uplay Passport need for this game, so I got confused about these things. So I want to know is there any such Passport can be used there in this game, if yes than from where I will get this Uplay Passport, and what are the benefits for this Uplay passport have for this game. So if you people have any of the information or the suggestion regarding this Uplay Passport than please let me know. I'm quite the noob and I would really appreciate your guys help!

Re: Is there any Uplay passport for Assassin's Creed Revelations

According to my suggestion this kind of the Uplay Passport will be available with the unique code, which can be used for the user to grant the access for the online multiplayer play. This also have the presence of the bonus content and many other things are available with the use of this Uplay passport. So I think this Passport will be available with the copy of a game. This Uplay Passport code can be available Online

The multiplayer feature for this game can only be accessible for the user with the help of this Uplay Passport, this Uplay Passport will help to unlock the additional content for this game that can be used for the multiplayer mode. This is the good thing for this game to make the use of these Uplay Passport.

I think this may be used for the propose for unlocking the Hidden thing for this game, there in the single player or may be for the multiplayer. This thing can be achieved there if you buy the game, you will receive the code in the Box and if you already have the game than also you can have these Uplay passport from the official site.

This kind of the things are used there in this game to unlock the content for the game that make the game more advanced and added some more functionality for there in this game.

This Uplay passport is used to gain the online Access there in this game; there are the chances to earn the extra multiplayer content for this game, while playing the game. And also the thing which is there that the game is developing before the Uplay Passport develops. So I think that these really have many of the things for this game and also may there are the chances to get more additional feature for these game.

There are the Uplay passports available for the game; this may have the additional thing for the game. This will be available with the new buy for the game and also there on the official site of the game. So if you will have this game then you will get the code in the Box, and then this code is to be used there on the official link for getting these Uplay Passport for this game.