Thread: Cannot see customization option for some characters in ‘Assassin’s Creed Revelations’ game

Cannot see customization option for some characters in ‘Assassin’s Creed Revelations’ game

Recently I have bought the game ‘Assassin’s Creed Revelations’ while playing this game I have seen that this game is the best to play, and also there are many of the things in these games that are really good and interesting. But there I have seen that some of the lack of customization feature in this game, whatever the option is there I don’t think that it is much enough for the character customization. So is there any such thing you guys have seen there in this game. So if you guys want to share any of the ideas or the suggestion then please provide your suggestion. Any of the reply will be appreciated.

Re: Cannot see customization option for some characters in ‘Assassin’s Creed Revelations’ game

There I have seen in this game that only the customizations for the special character are available, that means to say that only the special characters which are there in this game have the option for the customization of the things. So I think that the next version should have the customization option for all of the character that is available there in this game.

Re: Cannot see customization option for some characters in ‘Assassin’s Creed Revelations’ game

Yes there are the lacks of the option for the customization of the character there and also there are the lacks of some of the extra things that can be used for the character, so I think that this have to be include there in his game to make this game more interesting.

According to my experience this game have the best6 of the things there that can be used and enjoy while playing this game, there are whatever the option for the game I have se3en there is more than enough for this game. However if some of the changes are happens in this game than that is the additional thing for this game, since there are some of the character don’t have this feature so for that reason, we just have to use those character as they are. So I think this is the best ideas for this game to have the customization available for all the character and also for the location and the Dressup of the character.

There are the little bit disappointing thing even I have also seen in this game, that the lack of the option for the customization for the characters. That we are not able to customize some of the character. So I think that this is one of the things that have to be include there in this game that make the game more advanced and also, I think that the people like to customized there character and make their character as they want to see.

There must be the customization for the character as well as for the Weapons, and that will be the additional advantage for the game if included.

There must be the customization for the character as well as for the Weapons, and that will be the additional advantage for the game if included.
    The weapons customization is the good ideas for these game.

There are the characters I have seen in this game like Courtesan, which is already look great warrior in this game. So I don’t think that this character require the customization, but however if this feature for the customization is available for other character there in this game than this will be the good thing I can say for this game to have.

This game have almost many of the things that are good in this game, there are the lots of the features are there in this game to enjoy and to make the use. The things that are used for the customization of the things for these games are also there but there are some of the restrictions for some of the character there in this game. So I think that these things can be there in the in the Patch of this game.