Thread: UPlay Passport for PS3 is Invalid to ‘Assassin’s Creed Revelations’

UPlay Passport for PS3 is Invalid to ‘Assassin’s Creed Revelations’

Recently I have bought the ‘Assassin’s Creed Revelations’ so I have seen there are many of the things that are really interesting in this game, but recently i have changed my PlayStation3 box with the new one, and i try to play this game there in the multiplayer mode but however I can’t able to play the multiplayer in this new PS3, it say that the Uplay Passport is already in use. So I don’t know why such thing is happened with this game. Is this Uplay won’t work on this new PS3. Or there are other issues, so if you guys have any of the information then please do the reply for this thing. So any of the solution or the suggestion is appreciated

Re: UPlay Passport for PS3 is Invalid to ‘Assassin’s Creed Revelations’

May this is not the game or the PS 3 faults, I think may you are using the Free trial version of multiplayer feature for these game, so if it is true than may the trail period have been completed. So because of that reason you are getting the message for the Uplay have been already in use. So first make the verification whether the feature of the Uplay you are using is over or left. So if this thing is there then you must contact the Ubisoft supports.

I think that the Passport that you are using and the new PS3 that you have purchased is not from the same region, since even I have also facing the same issue, when I have buy the new PS3. But my Uplay passport and the PS3 are both from the different region. So according to my information this Uplay only works for that console for which it have been decided or assign. So there are the solutions for this thing, so for that you have to create the new Account from the Uplay region, which means to say that create the new Account for the new PS3. So may after doing this you are out of issue.

This code works there for the game if it is used with the Right account. So for that you just try the things that your code works there for your account. So for that if possible you have to create the new Account for the specific region.

This Uplay Passport is used for the benefits over the Multiplayer mode of this game; this Uplay Passport can be used there at the Ubisoft to make the things available there for the game to have the additional content for the game for the multiplayer mode. So I have used My Uplay there in the Xbox and also that without any of the issue or the bugs, so may your Uplay is already in used or may it is expired, so the best is to contact the service center of the Ubisoft for this issue of the Uplay Passport.