Thread: Server is not available for Assassin's Creed Revelations

Server is not available for Assassin's Creed Revelations

Recently I have purchased Assassin's Creed Revelations and installed the same on the computer. Well I am trying to play online multiplayer gaming but I am not able to connect the servers. After searching on the Google regarding the solution I was not able to get anything. Anyway if any of the forum user is aware of any possible solution then let me know about the same.

Re: Server is not available for Assassin's Creed Revelations

Will you tell me about the computer configuration? What operating system do you running? Is there any firewall or security software? Do you running any proxy server? Can you provide the exact error message which you are getting? also provide any other information which will help me out to root cause of the issue.

I recommend really simple solution which you are supposed to try that you should simply restart the game as well as computer.

Many times I have seen that the above mentioned issue is happening because you are connected with the Proxy server. If you are connected with the same then you should disconnected with the Proxy Server.
    Also if you have installed any Firewall or Security software on the computer then you should disable the both of them and see whether you are getting any difference in the situation. If the thing is working appropriately than you should configure both the software that you can play the game without any issue.

According to me there is need of doing port forwarding on the router. You should simply configure the router to allow below mentioned ports.
    80 (TCP)
    14155 (TCP)
    14156 (TCP)
    1000 (UDP & TCP)
    3074 (UDP)
    9103 (UDP)

However the direction for the configuring the network ports are seems to be specific for the particular software and hardware which you are using and you will be able to get the details regarding the same by visiting the official website of the hardware manufacturer.

There is need of reinstalling the game and you should restart the system once you have reinstalled the same. Also there could be something wrong with the router itself so you should simply soft reset the router. If still no change then you can simply install the latest firmware on the router. So try the solutions which I have proposed over here and let me know whether it was useful to fix the matter or not.

Very basic thing I am suspecting is that the server for the online gaming might be down and if I am not wrong people from the back end are already working on it. So what I am saying that you should wait for some time and try again to connect with the server after couple of hours.

We all are aware of that this particular game is recently released and so there is chances that this particular game is might facing the bug issue. So what I wanted to tell you that you should contact the developers of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will work on the same and release the patch which you will need to download and install the same so that you will be able to play the multiplayer gaming.

hey guys

I bought the game a week ago.

When I opened the Ubisoft launcher, it said it could not connect to Ubisoft servers and gave me the option to play offline. I restarted it a few times and the launcher connected no problem. When I entered the game though, I was informed that I couldn't connect to the server and that I would have to play offline. No matter how many times I restart the game, turn off my firewall, restart my router, etc. etc. the problem sustains.

So basically:
    launcher seems to connect to servers
    when i enter the game, i have to play offline

btw, I live in China. dunno if that affects this

help >_<