Thread: 1.02 update delete save game in Assassin's Creed Revelations

1.02 update delete save game in Assassin's Creed Revelations

I dont know how but, after updating 1.02 update, my save game unexpectedly deleted. I try to search for the solution for this but still cant get any solution for this. So please if anyone has any idea about this than please help me.

Re: 1.02 update delete save game in Assassin's Creed Revelations

I think you are wrong here. i mean its not possible that you loose you save game. just confirm once for this again. may be there are some mistake in path, or may be the path for this has been changed. just check you file in this file path or directory: C:\Users\<your USERNAME>\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed \Saved. I hope you find your save game here.

I just open the folder and uunexpectedly the SAV files appeared from no where. i had attempt to load the save game but I dont saw anything. i just can to make new save.

Occasionally it's been probable to kill just AC application from Task Manager , and after it to react to Windows alert. Yesterday this occured when I played, and game loaded the patch. Everything went well and I played about three hours, and then at quit - boom, game freeze. This time happily alt+ctrl+del worked and I was one time able to kill AC:B app- but my game growth was lost. After killing the game I saw Win notice that application that has been acting as Web server (I have historicallyin the past allowed it to do so) has been changed (yeah, positive because of the patch).

Is that the other path, that is this one C:\Users\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\SAVES? I think you once more went to similar Windows folder/directory that is: "C:\Users\kfir\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\Saves"? Because both your Images, the earlier and this one, seem exactly the similar to me?