Thread: Which Combat you like in Assassin's Creed

Which Combat you like in Assassin's Creed

So Which is your favorite or if i am say which fight you like most in Assassin's Creed. I mostly like the AC 1 fight because its looks bit realistic. So which one you prefer?

Re: Which Combat you like in Assassin's Creed

I mostly like both combat systems- AC2 and ACB. I would like to see somewhat in between. I would like the ability to block while just having knives equipped like they had in AC2. I as well liked being able to simple throw knives in case you had a certain distance from the enemy like you could in AC1. Love the kill-streaking procedure in ACB. It is freaking epic. Would like to see more missions where you get to clash a complete army like you did in ACB in the coursework of the Caterina mission. (wish there had been more guys to fight at the finish of ACB as well)

me too like how its simpler to die in AC because additional NPCs don't stand and notice while you take them down one by one, but you as well have less execution animations and no kill streak which made combat in ACB more liquid & intense. The only thing I miss in ACB are more agressive NPCs & simpler way to die. as well, it would be lovely if they could pick our secondary weapon for those twise executions in the future. I.e. wield a blade and at a standstill have an alternative to utilize gun as a secondary.

I think you ought to mix the combat process from brotherhood except being able to make use of hidden blade as if it was a sword (but keep the combos of hidden blade ) and make a few IA things from ac1 and take the fellows screaming on the ground in the event you don't JAB them with a sword, short blade (if it is not an execution)

I would say that AC1's combat technique lacked variety. Otherwise it surpassed the other systems in difficulty which I like. But in case you have a technique like AC1 where it was repetitive & harder (when compared to AC2 & ACB), people will find it basically boring & frustrating. I prefer something that is difficult but also fascinating. The AC2 & ACB systems had variety & fluidity, but in the technique they also added things to make it simpler. As a result, AC2 & ACB combat was fascinating at first because of all the improvement but then you recognize how simple it is... at which point it loses plenty of its luster.

in AC2 & ACB just the last diamond utilized to regenerate. this tiny characteristics ruined combat for me. getting hit one time in a few time isnt hazardous at all as i would not at all lose that last tiny bit of health. i could all the time block for three seconds and have it regenerate. and if there were some brutes i'd run around for some time.

AC is regarding stealth and combat but there is actually no need for stealth in this game as combat can solve all of your troubles much more basically. just in missions that force stealth down your throat made me go stealthy. this have to be changed. in a stealth game there needs to be a value for stealth. in AC stealth is meaningless. enemies are ineffective. funds is meaningless. the whole thing is off balance , all catering for the softest casual game enthusiasts out there.