Thread: Useless roof killing in Assassin's Creed Revelations

Useless roof killing in Assassin's Creed Revelations

i was just getting drawn onto the roof and utilizing smoke/crackers/mute because of the level dissimilarity these are as well ineffective, this has made everyone roof run and drop kill how is this sneaky or stelthy while the juat defense is to blend below a low roof or get on the roof yourself, I love the game but honestly this is turning me off it. Anyone here who can help me in this?

Re: Useless roof killing in Assassin's Creed Revelations

Gun is insta kill versus a pesky roofer or runner.Get lovely at the game then. Don't blame the mechanic learn how to make use of them. I am often a rooftoper and I play with friends. All of them have mainly effective tactics. Whether they are morphing a crowd. utilizing guns to deal with people they don't need to waste time to kill or generally utilizing the first probability morph to make you kill the wrong target.

There is a bonus for use of different tactics. Again in the event you feel like you are a sitting duck you are not playing the game well. You are an assassin. You always have options. You are choosing the wrong ones. Play the game some more. Learn what works. Rooftop assassins can be countered as basically as any other strategy.

A rooftop assassin must jump down then to exactly choose who you are. Not only that, but they are obvious & give themselves away by being on rooftops. The rooftop kill is worth the standard 400. The same as assassinating someone on your same level. Why would head to head be worth more? As you said they are assassins. I don't do head to head. Also not four times higher, not any harder to do. depends on your play style.

I move about in blend groups & I take advantage of hiding & being in crowds as much as feasible & even still they pick me out of a moving blend group, like I said the only way to counter it at street level is to stay away from buildings, they sit on the roof away from edges using templar vision & get lock on you then skip around on the roofs until they get the chance to drop or you make them & attempt a counter by climbing on a roof yourself - suicide or moving under a low roof as to make them drop down to toe to toe level, having to do this whilst simultaneously NEEDING to kill to catch up in points leads you to slip down the leaderboard

They do not get 400 points on average. They get 400 average. Poison obtains more and is much simpler. It is simple to counter roofers. You can put them null also. A gun insta kills all roofers.