Thread: Camera motion in Assassin's Creed Revelations

Camera motion in Assassin's Creed Revelations

Camera motion really drive me crazy in this game. Camera movements are really annying, continuesly moving here and there, but cant get on the place where i want. And just because of this i always loose ny fight. So please anyone have any idea about this? how can i do this, i mean is there any settings or any ither solution for this?

Re: Camera motion in Assassin's Creed Revelations

Just try control setting. and try adjusting the X-Axis/Y-Axis sensitivity.

It is driving me nuts and not allowing me to enjoy the dam game! I require to go in a direction I finish up fighting the game to tell what direction Ezio ought to go. I do know that it tells me what direction to go as a help but this is ridiculous. I am breaking the controller as I attempt to fight the game and its direction and I keep loosing against the dam clock and then must restart. I wish and regret purchasing the game if I must fight it

I tried but it won't let me. I am not lovely with a keyboard so depend on the controller. I am suppose to be using the games to help me take my mind of my ache as I take 250mg of morphine a day, It was recomended to me I do this by the pain clinic, but all its done is because me anguish and more pain!! So I shall be sending it back as it obviously is not for a PC with a 360 controler. Everytime I see walkthrough's they are so exact and seldom have the issues I must put up with. I don't wantto fight the technique on a regular basis. When I chosen the settings of which to fight with I finish up throwing coins or throwing knives which is not what I have set it on. God am I frustrated with this or what!!

It's odd that it is not working for you. I checked in-game with a 360 controller. Menu > Options > Controls > Y Look Sensitivity & X Look Sensitivity. I could change mine fine, I have mine set up as 6 & 7 respectively. Sorry about your pain, man. No idea what is ailing you, but I hope you get better.

I have adjusted it now. The only theory I have is that the Leonardo memory is an addon, therefore you cannot change whilst you are in that part. So to help they are set at two each. Yeh that is low, but it seems to resolve part of it. However it is still causing me issues in that I must fight for the vision and direction I require to go against the auto direct, which is all right sometimes when its a difficult area, but I don't require to fight the program.

It is an wonderful work of graphics and enjoyable story that is rich with history and detail. What 'I' have found is that I have constantly battled against plenty of glitches. You will be led to jump from place to a differernt on the auto parts, but find Ezio leaping in another way. You start machine unbelievably terrible to make use of and you crash from point to another.

I have now very done, there's lots of tales, lots of frustrations. Even after all the stress of fighting the controller and glitches it is worth acquiring. You may not have the similar troubles as I had, I wish you don't. I bought it from Asda (UK) for £17.99 and free delivery. Its an fabulous epic story, that is why I bought it, not a shoot and shoot and a none brainier, but that you require to make use of your intelligence and you do learn on the way. I do also enjoy the amount of work that has gone in to it.