Thread: Unable to sync Hell on wheels completely in Assassin's Creed Revelations

Unable to sync Hell on wheels completely in Assassin's Creed Revelations

Hell on wheels mission is truly like a hell because unable to sync 100%. This is really annoying now. Anyone have any idea or any suggestion to solve this? please help me to complete this mission sucessfully.

Re: Unable to sync Hell on wheels completely in Assassin's Creed Revelations

Thats actually bit tough mission but you just keep moiving. For me its 10 minutes of mission. I think you have problem with the tanks not with the cannons.

those area of romulus below 10 minutes greavly how the hell is get the flags and did all that in 10 minutes? they must have replayed the memory . my only fail in Hells on wheels was because of a missplaced shot were the impact screwed my own tank because i can do it fine without getting hit.

When you go to the secret flags sections, you'll see from which lair you have missed a flag. In case you tell me, I can look it up in the strategy guide. And in the last lair, there is flag basically missed while chasing the cardinal, and another found underneath a perch from where you need to perform a leap of faith. And also the first in this lair is basically visible, but without acurate maneuvers can lead to desync. It is a flag on an obelisk.

if you get desperate, you can glitch it (I did in the finish). When you get to the last area with tanks, shoot the gates, move to the market to begin the sequence, after that move back in to the de-synch zone, where you get the "Desynch imminent" warning, but earlier than you in fact get desynched. In this zone, the opponant tanks won't be able to shoot you, so you can take your time pwning them. There, 100%, simple.

I got the flying machine mission too hardest. Ended up flying around for ages, destroying all the archer towers ealier than moving onto the aims. This is really so much irritating, in the event you fail the synch, you necessitate to re-do the stealth part of the mission another time. Ought to be able to begin at the flying machine as pem me. Flags in lairs weren't so bad, just three in each. I did the first timed lairs slowly at first, collecting all the flags and learning the mazes/jumps. after that replayed to get the synch. The last timed lair in the Vatican, I in fact got my 100% & got the three flags in go, it is simple as the flags are on the mission path anyway.

Although I had more trouble with the tank mission (in the finish, I kept moving and with a small bit of luck I made it). The third mission that gave me headache was getting in to Castello St Angelo to Catharina unnoticed (and more, I don't keep in mind which, though that was not so bad). Still, I could do all of them 100% before finishing the single player.

The tank mission is the hardest I think. I did it plenty of times & again, perhaps over ten time I did it. For the 8 minutes mission, its not hard, but I confused about how to get the flag.