Thread: Framerates stuttering in Assassin's Creed Revelations

Framerates stuttering in Assassin's Creed Revelations

Anyone help me to solve my stuttering problem? I am using 4GHZ 1066 HyperX DDR2 and 850W Corsair PSU, than also dont know why my framerates are stuttering. while I ran afterburner, the onscreen display exhibits that the game was just maxing out at 60% GPU usage, while the likes of Mafia 2 and Just Cause 2 use up to 90% and run good. i really dont know what actually the problem is. So please if anyone has any solution for this than please provide me.

Re: Framerates stuttering in Assassin's Creed Revelations

After playing on 2 cores makes the trouble bad, whilst setting XP compatability mode makes no dissimilarity. FPS in Fraps remains around 57-60, but the games stutters like heck, its not a frame drop though I suppose.

After playing the game for some time, have you also checked the CPU usage at the Task manager? You can also try disabling some of the cores, and play the game on two CPU cores, though Brotherhood looks to sprint well on QUAD-core CPUs, unlike AC2. By any chance, do you have Asus GamerOSD, and/or SmartDoctor installed on your PC. attempt to uninstall and remove these tools, as they have known to generate a conflict with a few of the PC titles, including AC:B. For your Video card, attempt playing Brotherhood on any recent beta version of the Nvdia drivers, if feasible.

i have got the same issue & apparently so do lots of others. I have got a similar method (intel quadcore @ three.6Ghz, 4gb ram, GTX460 @ 900Mhz) & the game feels choppy as hell on a regular basis. It looks to me that it is in fact a trouble cause by poor mouse controls. while you turn the camera with the direction keys it emerges to be perfectly smooth unlike while you turn with the mouse. If you are playing with a controller then i am not sure what the trouble is. Regrettably Ubisoft has a bad history of addressing troubles like this with patches so your best chance to play the game with a controller or learn to put up with it.

i also have the similar trouble here. each time I play the game for about 5 to 7 minutes, the game chrashes and breaks and freezes my PC,and i need to restart my computer. i dont know why it continues happenning to me,i attempted the whole thing lowering the graphics,updating the game, disabling startup programs even services in msconfig. my graphic card is a GTS 250 gigabyte lgb,my processor is an intel core2duo two.80GHZ walking on windows 7 32-bit.pls help ,i would appreciate it.

There is elderly program/tool i.e. 3D-Analyze. Download it, & choose the game's exe i.e ACBSP.exe, and tick the bottom option i.e. Remove Stuttering. You can as well generate a batch file and sprint it. There's two modes here, Quality and Performance. attemptthe second. But, I doubt this is going to work on Brotherhood, as the game is new & the ENGINE is dissimilar, and this alternative works best on OLD Video cards & games. But you can give it a try.

Try to play the Game under 'Windows XP SP2 Compatibility Mode', by creating a crosscut of the Game's EXE. But when you do this, too look here under the Compatibility TAB, & fit & check these two alternatives 'Disable Desktop Composition', 'Disable Visual stems'. Now get across on this. exe and run the game.