Thread: Multiplayer doesn't reward sufficient stealth in Assassin's Creed Revelations

Multiplayer doesn't reward sufficient stealth in Assassin's Creed Revelations

It's like it was designed to make chases simpler to finish with a kill. I cannot tell you how lots of times i have been headed the opposite way from my attacker, only to have them hit the assault button & instantly cancel my forward motion, & his momentum in the opposite direction to engage in the kill sequence. Someone have any idea about this?

Re: Multiplayer doesn't reward sufficient stealth in Assassin's Creed Revelations

The game rewards sneaky play a lot. Kill somebody from a people or other hiding place and see how lots of points you get. Also, staying close to your aim for a 'focused' bonus and killing without entering high profile is 570 points. To escape roof predators, stay close to NPCs which seem like you, they won't know whom to kill. Roof targets usually make themselves very simple to spot. When you find, only climb to the roof when near & try not to be seen. They are usually more focused on finding their targets anyway. Also, use hidden gun (which can kill at insane ranges & still give you some stealth bonuses) & throwing knives (can knock a target off a wall).

Re: Multiplayer doesn't reward sufficient stealth in Assassin's Creed Revelations

You may be require a few time to learn the maps and the game to get a functioning strategy going. I usually won with fewer kills than second place, because I do play stealthy. I actually frequently go from last place to 2nd or 1st place with one or two simple kills.

I usually score more points with fewer kills. & offcours, walking persuers make it simple to smoke them. But yeah, i admit i get angered when there's roofmonkeys going on. it is for that reason i don't like Mont saint michel, & seldom play advanced wanted/alliance. i did it a few times, & because of the compass not showing up or down, roofrunning was all the way happening.

I was in a game with a runner yesterday. They was getting on average 9 kills in each game and i only had three kills. I still had over double the points they had. All in all, i think it is balanced . I do not like runners but i think that they are being handled properly

Acrobatic & ariel kills give way to much points. Also if there is man on the roof, they dont need to be lucky to get first, & then he'll get persuers & all of them climb on houses to catch him.

That comprises me walking with them, which leads me to ask how I can obtain incognito kills on the roof- which require high profile to reach (except it is completed without a line of sight). You cannot catch them in low profile except they run right to you, which they will not at all do, because they are not dull. climb up and get them (no hidden/focus points, and you are obvious and usually start a chase- also 100 points). Unless I am very fortuitous, I won't reach the roof while my aim is close, because he will have ran away long before.

I was in a group, & I saw my target walking down an alley. So I broke from my group & fast-walked to catch up (praying I didn't get dropped on). I was one time about 15 feet away when the man pops a smoke bomb- I instantly looked for ways around because I knew i could not chase him through it. Then I see him bolt straight at me, so I head to intercept, & spam my assault button (SOP when I get anywhere near my target & I am locked on). Then, with me facing him- they within the assault radius- they stuns me! They gets 200 points for that- they didn't trick me, the game is bugged. When I stun people from the front, 90% of the time they finish up killing me anyway.

i am having similar issues but it is only because of my web connection, i would not blame the game for that. The game gives priority to killing, not stunning. How lots of times have i been killed after i had thrown a smoke bomb, or in the midst of the stun animation, or stunned by people i had already poisoned (although i do get the poison points like not anything occured, despite loosing the contract) or even killed by somebody who chased me & had timed out (thus losing the contract) a couple seconds late.

Stealth is key in this game. Most roofers are jogging around on a regular basis. Sometime they are clever to sneak up to you on a roof. But that is a legitimate kill. In the event that they come sprinting up to you that is only a 100-150 point kill. Nothing. Most of the time you could drop smoke & stun which is 200. That is more then they would have got for killing you. & like others have said blend with people that look like you. & you ought to be fine. Also in case you are in a match with roofers stay away from building hide in an open area so they must come to you.