Thread: How to stun someone in Assassin's Creed Revelations

How to stun someone in Assassin's Creed Revelations

Anyone have any idea how can i shun anyone in this game? i know its bit like a newbie question but i really dont know about this. Even i unlocked smoke but i dont know how to use them. Please if anyone has any idea about this than please help me know this.

Re: How to stun someone in Assassin's Creed Revelations

If you use the smoke bomb, you don't even must go around them. drop the smoke bomb when they are in range (sometimes you will be late & you still get killed), & go for your persuer & stun him (from the front). A nice tactic for while you are in a chase, put the smoke bomb and they will walk right in the smoke. turn around and stun. obviously, in team matches or alliance, don't hang around, because they will at a standstill be your persuer.

Stun is not supposed to be a reliable defence tactic, so most of the time, in the event you charge in to your enemy spamming the shift key the hunter will all the time cancel it out. The best means to stun is to go behind the hunter and after that use shift. similar thing with a smoke bomb, its simpler with a smoke bomb as they can not move. Smoke them, walk around after that use shift. Stun is a method to halt an unaware opponent, it probably won't work in the event that they know your location.

I had spotted my persuer and dropped the smoke bomb to stun him, as usually, but in the moment that I am doing the stun, the game freezes and suddenly I am dead. Is this some kind of cheats or it is a game crash?

Here i have some useful hints about the shun. When the enemy has killed a civilian, they won't be able to assault for a few seconds. When the enemy is not suspecting you, like if you are disguised. Going from behind can work, but sometimes you can be seen from the enemy if he is looking around & if he is locked on you, he will place you off his back while you go for the stun and kill you. while he is muted (even though lag can mess that up & mute is short anyways) or when he is smoked & coughing.

Here I am not completly sure, but the trick to stunning is pressing the stun key, when the hunter DOES NOT PRESS the kill key. That is why the hints says "surprise" the enemy, because if they hits the kill key, your surly dead. The order of operation is this: stun earlier than the kill=kill, kill before stun=kill, but stun before no kill= stun. Indifferent It sprints for me because a few poor sap was walking up to a group of likes (my back towards him), they threw fireworks and out of reaction I hit the stun key, and I punched him in the face.

drop a smoke bomb to cease the advance, then stun him/her.use Mute. if none are obtainable to you, I have found that walking around a corner in a alley then quickly turning around & spam the stun button works 60-80% of the time.