Thread: Assassin's Creed Revelations Patch v1.03

Assassin's Creed Revelations Patch v1.03

Anyone have any idea about the third patch? Any informatoin about this? I think there are lots of bugs yet and developer trying to complete that bugs.

Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations Patch v1.03

i dont tihnk so developer fix the bugs for computer version. In fact, the entire reason why I don't think ubi is at a standstill going to fix the PC version, is because AC3 was announced to be released at the finish of this year. So, they may be don't wish to spend more wealths & time on a broken game, they require all their respectable programmers to whip somewhat up for AC3.

A great promotion decision is to fix the multiplayer trouble, as the future customers might pick not to purchase AC3 while it comes out, because the game being Single player only - multi has lots of bugs. So next time you purchase a Ubisoft game, think only singleplayer experience matters, so , if the developers don't put lots of work in to it, why invest funds in to somethi ng you can get from torrents?

I pre-ordered August last year , delayed and delayed. Finally, I needed to cancel my order which has been held for over half year and placed a brand spanking new order for deluxe edition! That is the present for the first round pre-order purchaseers! For multi-play, I dont understand what is going on in the game. Also, I must wait for years for a game to start.

this worked pre-patch, improved after patch, but matchmaking since one.02 is 'smelly brown stuff'. Positive, it works from time to time and gets you a speedy match, for a round that only lasts three seconds - actually could not even choose my character, but other times you in fact get stuck on a 5/6. And with stuck, I mean stuck, Frigging 30 minutes, after which generally people have left and joined again, to get stuck at 5/6 again.

this was over a direct port; and what did they get, triple monitor support which may be 98% of people don't even use. I at first thought multiplayer was a ploy to attract more purchaseers for PC, but it looks like Ubisoft doesn't even care about PC. It is a direct port from console and they haven't tweaked anything. (Yes they got DLC, but that is about it.) Seriously, in the event that they get to complain about the issue of piracy, they could as a minimum attempt to dumb it down by improving the mutliplayer experience.

I agree. After contacting support doesn't get you anywhere closer to an answer. Either they obtain you the bogus answers to remove your hosts-file or reinstall the game, because of latency troubles, which mainly started after patch 1.02. & while you attempt to get that through, they start ignoring you. Even bad, customer support, the people you ought to complain to while tech support is not doing their job, is ignorant of any trouble whatsoever, with the game.