Thread: Computer shutdown after playing Assassin's Creed Revelation for 10-20 minutes

Computer shutdown after playing Assassin's Creed Revelation for 10-20 minutes

Hi friends in my computer I have recently installed Assassin's Creed Revelation game. Now I am facing problem with the Assassin's Creed Revelation game in my computer. Whenever I start playing Assassin's Creed Revelation game at that time it works fine and then after 10 to 15 minutes my computer gets turn off. I don’t know what is wrong with this. Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: Computer shutdown after playing Assassin's Creed Revelation for 10-20 minutes

I have read you problem and I will first tell you that in your computer you should first check when you play other games at that time you get the same problem or not. if you are facing the same problem with other games also then I think problem is related to the overheating and if you are facing this problem with this game only then I think problem is with the Assassin's Creed Revelation game.

Re: Computer shutdown after playing Assassin's Creed Revelation for 10-20 minutes

If you are facing the problem with the Assassin’s Creed Revelation game only then I think you should first open the Assassin's Creed Revelation game and after opening the Assassin's Creed Revelation game you have to change the graphic setting and run the game after setting the graphic with the lower setting and after running the game with the lower graphic setting you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. if you are not facing the problem with the lower setting then you should continue to play the game with the lower setting only.

Try this solution and after that let me know whether it helps you to fix this problem or not. as far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

I have searched on the internet and I have come to know many people have face this problem specially after patching the Assassin's Creed Revelation game and if you have also patch the game then I will suggest you to try to pay the game without patch and after that check whether your problem get solved or not. Try this trick and then let me know what the result is.

Yes I will also suggest you the same you should first remove the Assassin's Creed Revelation game from your computer and you have to make sure that all the files of the Assassin's Creed Revelation and patch have been removed properly. Now after removing the game you have to install the game again in your computer but do not install the patch. Now after reinstalling the game in your computer you have to check whether same problem is coming or not. I think reinstalling the Assassin's Creed Revelation will fix this issue.

You have to not specify anything about your computer configuration and that is why I cannot say more about the problem which you are facing. You should first provide the information about your computer specification so that i can give you solution according to that. You should also make sure that computer specification meets with the game requirements.

I have tried different graphic setting in my computer and after changing the different graphic setting also I was also getting the same problem with the Assassin's Creed Revelation and after that I have also checked other games in my computer and sometimes with other games also this type of problem occurs but with the Assassin's Creed Revelation this problem occurs every time. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem. Here is my computer specification.

Processor - AMD Athlon Dual Core 64 5200+ 2,71 GHz
    Graphic card - Gainward GTX 460 1024 MB
    RAM - 4GB DDR2
    Hard disk – 500GB
    OS- windows 7

You have mentioned that sometimes you are facing this problem with other game also and that is why I think this problem is occurring because of the graphic driver issue. You should try to solve this issue by uninstalling the graphic card drivers from your computer and after uninstalling the graphic card drivers from your computer you have to restart the computer.

Now you have to install the graphic card drivers again in your computer again and after installing the graphic drivers again in your computer you have to play the Assassin's Creed Revelation game again and the your problem might get solved.

Try this solution and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

Are you using latest drivers for the Gainward GTX 460 graphic card? If you are not using the latest version of the drivers in your computer then also this type of problem can take place. I think you should download the latest drivers for the Gainward GTX 460 and then Install the drivers in your computer and then your problem will get solved.

I was also experiencing the same problem with my computer also and I was also using the Gainward GTX 460 graphic card after that I have download the latest drivers from HERE and after that I have uninstalled the old drivers from my computer and then I have installed the new drivers and then all the problem get solved.

I think you should also try this solution and after that your problem will get solved.

Did you try to solve this problem by updating the Direct X in your computer? if you have not tried then I will suggest you to first update the Direct X in your computer and after updating the Direct X you have to play the Assassin's Creed Revelation game in your computer and then check whether your computer shut down automatically or not.

I have reinstalled the graphic card drivers in my computer and after reinstalling the graphic card drivers also I was facing the same problem and then I have downloaded the latest drivers for my Gainward GTX 460 graphic card and after updating the Gainward GTX 460 graphic card drivers all the problem get solved. now I am not facing problem while playing the game.

Hi my computer also keeps shutting down after about 10 mins running into the game. My computer specs are as the followings:

------------------
    System Information
    ------------------

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1
    System Model: TZ68A+
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
    Memory: 8192MB RAM
    Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
    Manufacturer: NVIDIA
    Chip type: GeForce GTX 560 Ti
    Display Memory: 4065 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 993 MB
    Shared Memory: 3071 MB
    Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)