Thread: Getting patch error in Assassin's Creed Revelations

Getting patch error in Assassin's Creed Revelations

I have installed Assassin's Creed Revelations game in my computer. Now after installing the Assassin's Creed Revelations game when I try to launch the game at that time auto patch appears and then I get error. Please tell me what should I do to solve this issue? Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Getting patch error in Assassin's Creed Revelations

After reading your problem I will suggest you that problem which you are facing with the Assassin's Creed Revelations game is because of the patch and that is why I would like to tell you that you should try to run the Assassin's Creed Revelations game after removing the patch. You should first uninstall the Assassin's Creed Revelations game from your computer and after uninstalling the game from your computer you have to make sure that all the game files and patch files have removed properly. Now after that I you have to restart the computer and then install the Assassin's Creed Revelations game again in your computer and then you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

According to me reinstalling the Assassin's Creed Revelations game in your PC will resolve this issue.

You should try to solve this problem by downloading the update file from the internet and after you should apply that update file and after applying that file you have to try to start the Assassin's Creed Revelations game and then you have to check whether you are getting error while playing the game or not. As far as I know you will not get any error after trying this solution.

I have tried to solve this problem by uninstalling the Assassin's Creed Revelations game from my computer and after that installing the game after deleting all the previous files. Now after reinstalling the game also I was getting the same problem.I have also tried to search the update file for the Assassin's Creed Revelations game but I am not able to find that file. Please tell me from where I can download the update file for this game?

To download the update file for the Assassin's Creed Revelations game in your computer you have to click below download button.

DOWNLOAD.

Now with the help of this you will be able to solve this problem.

Yes I will also suggest you to apply the update file in the Assassin's Creed Revelations game. in my computer I was also having the same issue with the Assassin's Creed Revelations game and after that I have also download the update file and then I have applied that file and then when I tried to start the Assassin's Creed Revelations game at that time I didn’t get any error.

angry Re: Getting patch error in Assassin's Creed Revelations

EVERYTIME I TRY TOO INSTALL THE PATCH TO PLAY THE GAME IT SAYS: ,CLOSE YOUR GAME OR WE CANT INSTALL, AND THE GAME ISNT EVEN RUNNING!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stoffangadd View Post
    EVERYTIME I TRY TOO INSTALL THE PATCH TO PLAY THE GAME IT SAYS: ,CLOSE YOUR GAME OR WE CANT INSTALL, AND THE GAME ISNT EVEN RUNNING!!!!
    What is the computer specifications that you have? What operating system is installed and are you sure that your pc or laptop (if it is) can handle the game pretty well? Make sure to close all running background applications before installing the game and after it is installed try to launch it and see what happens.