Thread: Poor mouse control in the Assassin's Creed Revelations

Poor mouse control in the Assassin's Creed Revelations

While playing the game of the Assassin's Creed Revelations I found out that mouse control is terrible in this game and was also disappointed with the Assassin's Brotherhood mouse control and so had expected better mouse control for this game. But I’m seeing the same mouse control in the game. So I would like to know from you all how is the mouse control according to you while playing in the game.

Re: Poor mouse control in the Assassin's Creed Revelations

As playing this game I would say that the mouse control in this game is good and I liked the control sensitivity of the mouse for this game. I don’t why you are getting the problem with the mouse control sensitivity for this game.

I have not yet purchased the game but am thinking of purchasing the game this week. But would like to know before buying is really the mouse control of the game so terrible. As my friends are playing this game and never complained about the poor sensitivity of the mouse, in fact they loved playing this game. So now I’m confused that in this thread the guy is mentioning the game has got poor mouse controls and my friends are having fun with playing the game. So now am confused that should I buy the game as one says that mouse controls is drastically poor and friends says the game is ok.

Actually you are right the mouse control is horrible for the Assassin's Creed Revelations game. When playing the game I found the mouse control is very slow so I raised the sensitivity level of the mouse and found out that the mouse control was still not so quick responsive. And I could hardly move the mouse to 180* as the mouse should be able to rotate to 360*.

I have not yet purchased the game but am thinking of purchasing the game this week. But would like to know before buying is really the mouse control of the game so terrible. As my friends are playing this game and never complained about the poor sensitivity of the mouse, in fact they loved playing this game. So now I’m confused that in this thread the guy is mentioning the game has got poor mouse controls and my friends are having fun with playing the game. So now am confused that should I buy the game as one says that mouse controls is drastically poor and friends says the game is ok.
    See if you are thinking of buying the game and confused about it. Then according to me you can try doing one thing is that you can download the demo game from the net and try playing the game and see how do you feel the game and how is the mouse control sensitivity in the game and if you think fine then try for buying the game. Due to this reason the demo version are available for the users, so that they could find out what are the functions and how good the game is.

I have no problem with the mouse sensitivity with the Assassin's Creed Revelations game, in fact I would say that the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood had the issue of the mouse control but was ok and playable. I don’t know why you think there is a problem in the mouse control for this game.

While playing this game I don’t have the problem with the slow mouse control, but thing is am facing with the different problem is that I feel the mouse sensitivity too fast and due to which I lower downed the sensitivity level but what I found is that the keeping to the lower sensitivity to 3 makes the mouse too slow and keeping to the 4 makes too fast.