Thread: Assassin's Creed Revelations: Xbox 360 Controller accepts keyboard inputs

Assassin's Creed Revelations: Xbox 360 Controller accepts keyboard inputs

As I have bought the Assassin's Creed Revelations game just two days back and as playing the game with the xbox 360 controller what I see is that when I select the controls list it displays on the screen but controls in it do not work and still shows me the keyboard inputs. So guys help me out to fix the issue with the game as I’m desperate to play this game.

Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations: Xbox 360 Controller accepts keyboard inputs

I’m having the same issue and am unable to play the game as it is not responding to the xbox controller. I’m not getting why is this happening and what is the exact problem of not responding.

One of my friend had recently bought the game and he was also facing the same issue of not responding of the xbox controller with the Assassin's Creed Revelations game. But yesterday he had got an update and after which he was able to game and never had the xbox controller issue. So if you are having the issue with the xbox controller giving the keyboard inputs then for this I must say that you should try to take a update and see whether it is able to solve the issue as my friend got solved the issue after the update.

I had bought this game from the amazon and have almost completed 35% of the game. I never had such kinda issue. Mine is working fine from the beginning and I must say that loved playing this game of Assassin's Creed Revelations.

Have you tried uninstalling the drivers of the xbox controller and then reinstalling it. As mine had the same problem and after uninstalling the drivers I reinstalled the drivers and after which I found that the xbox controller were working fine and never had such issues. So my suggestions would be that you should try reinstalling the drivers in xbox.

hi i had the same problem and i solve it so here it is
    Go to options, then go to controls, the go to customize controls, the select controller at the top, scroll down till you see Xbox controller , click on it