Thread: ‘Assassin’s Creed Revelations ‘not working properly after updating latest patch

‘Assassin’s Creed Revelations ‘not working properly after updating latest patch

Today I have seen the issue for there in the game ‘Assassin’s Creed Revelations ‘with the release of the latest Patch, that after the Latest Patch update, I am not able to start the game on my PC. I have seen the issue whenever I try to play this game by clicking on the game icon. Whenever I make the attempt to make the game start there in the System the message pop-ups, and then the Screen flash and return to the main window of the Screen or some time the System hang over that situation. So I don’t know why such thing happened. So if you have any of the solution for this thing, or any of the suggestion to start the game then please do the reply. Grateful for any suggestions as to what may cause this problem or how to solve it.

Re: ‘Assassin’s Creed Revelations ‘not working properly after updating latest patch

May the update for the game is not done properly since I have seen that if the Patch updating for any of the game is not done properly than such issue occurs so I think that you have to make the game to be update again with the latest Patch and make sure that the internet connection should be perfect for this thing.

Re: ‘Assassin’s Creed Revelations ‘not working properly after updating latest patch

I think that some of the files get missed at the time of the updating of the Patch, so there are the needs for the reinstall of the Patch there for these games. So just remove the previous download and try to get the fresh Patch for this game and keep the other Tab process to be closed there in the System, at the time of the Patch updating. And after the updating of the Patch have successfully done just restart the system and if still you are facing the problems then you have to contact the official sites for this Ubisoft or call the technical support.

This is simple to get over this issue, so for that go for the official sites for this game and from there make the search for the Patch for this game. and download it and then make the installation of that Patch by just clicking on the option and the file there in the patch, and if the issue is still exists then there is the link there on the Pop-up message bar for contacting the Ubisoft Support just click on that and then follow the instruction.

There are the need for the updating the driver, since I think that the driver that are used their into your System is not up to date, so may because of that reason your System fail to start the game. So first make the driver to be update and also go for the enabling the directX features. And after this thing try to start the game, may this time you will have the Access for the game to play.

I have seen that this game play well there in my system after the updating of this game with the Patch, still I have not seen any of the issue for this game, so I think may the driver there in your System is out dated or there are some of the changes require to make there in the system that you are using for this game.