Thread: Steam Question for ‘Assassin's Creed Revelations ‘

Steam Question for ‘Assassin's Creed Revelations ‘

Recently I have seen the demo for the game on their official site, so I am very much excited about this game. so I have decided to have this game, but I am little bit confused about this game that whether this game require the Steam to play or we can play this game without the Steam. So if you guys know anything then please do the reply. Thanks for any of the suggestion from you guys.

Re: Steam Question for ‘Assassin's Creed Revelations ‘

According to my information this game don’t require the Steam if it is not buy from the Steam, so this is the best thing for these game that this is available for both Steam as well as for the Normal console. So finally I suggest that there is nothing to worry about the Steam requirement for this game.

Recently I have heard that this ‘Assassin's Creed Revelations ‘is not a Steam powered game. So I am confused and depress for this thing, so I just want to know whether this game is available there for the Steam or not. Since I only see that this game is available only for the console user, so just want to know is this game is available there on the Steam or not. Any reply will be appreciated

Recently I have heard that this ‘Assassin's Creed Revelations ‘is not a Steam powered game. So I am confused and depress for this thing, so I just want to know whether this game is available there for the Steam or not. Since I only see that this game is available only for the console user, so just want to know is this game is available there on the Steam or not. Any reply will be appreciated
    This game is available there for the Steam but still this game is highly demanded for the console only; however it may available for the Steam with a pretty huge amount for this game for the Steam user.

This time I don’t think that the Ubisoft make this game available there for the Steam user, but may be after some time or the next version of this game is available there at the Steam for the Steam player, since still I have only seen that this ‘Assassin's Creed Revelations ‘is only available for the Console user and for the Desktop user. So as per my suggestion you can have this game for the console version and play this adventure game there in the PS3 or Xbox console.