Thread: Controller for the ‘Assassin's Creed Revelations ‘

Controller for the ‘Assassin's Creed Revelations ‘

Recently I have seen the demo for the game ‘Assassin's Creed Revelations ‘. So I am very much excited about this game and also I have decided to have this game, but before that I want to know more about this game Controller, since I have seen that most of the PC game not supports the Xbox 360 controllers. So will this game ‘Assassin's Creed Revelations ‘support the Xbox 360 controllers. So if you have any of the ideas or any of the reply for this thing then please let me know. Thanks for any of the suggestion

Re: Controller for the ‘Assassin's Creed Revelations ‘

You can play this game with the Xbox 360 controllers, since as per my suggestion still I have not seen any of the versions for these game that don’t support the Xbox 360 controller. So you don’t have to worry about using the Xbox 360 controllers for this game.

There are the chances for using this controller for these games, since there are the things that I have seen there on the Steam that they have suggest that the use of the joystick for this game is enabled with the Windows with Xbox 360 Controller.

There are the chances for this game to navigate with the Xbox 360 Controller, so this is the best for this game that we can use Xbox 360 Controller to have the smooth navigation of the character there in this game.

This is the latest game and also released worldwide and also I have seen that most of the game from the Ubisoft can be played with the Xbox controller, so may this one also supports the Xbox controller. However as per my suggestion this game is the good game so whether it support or not support the Xbox controller I will have this, since there are many of the other things that can be seen there in this game.

There is nothing wrong or the issue for playing this game with the Xbox 360 controllers, this ‘Assassin's Creed Revelations’ supports the Xbox joysticks. So if you wish to have this Xbox 360 controllers than you can go for that without any query.