Thread: Game Stalled in ‘Assassin's Creed Revelations ‘

Game Stalled in ‘Assassin's Creed Revelations ‘

Recently I have reach up to the Altair's Dream sequence in the game ‘Assassin's Creed Revelations ‘. But there I have seen the kind of the things which stalled the game at that location. Here I have noticed that I am not able to get continue with the game from that location. So I just try many of the things there to get from there but however I fail to do that. So if you guys have any of the information or any of the suggestion for this thing, then please let me know. I'm quite the noob and I would really appreciate your guys help!!

Re: Game Stalled in ‘Assassin's Creed Revelations ‘

I think that you are playing at the location where there are some of the things happen for me to also, so for that I have the solution may this will help you out. So for that you have to just try to make the conversation with the Altair's Dream character there at that location, after that you have the chances for you to proceed from that location.

This is really the interesting and the best game i have seen, there are some of the hidden tricks that most if the player is still aware of. so i think that you are at that place only.

There you need to talk with the people individually after that you can walk up to the animus and enter it.This may be the solution for your issue that you have found there in this game.

I think you are moving there at the wrong side of the animus, so first make the verification for this thing and then try to move further.

Mostly the game stalled when there are the lacks of the minimum system requirements that is require for this game to play without any issue. Also this condition is mostly seen there for this game stalled, when you are playing the Multiplayer mode through the Online, and the connection speed for the net is not that much of sufficient.