Thread: Why the save deleted in the ‘Assassin's Creed Revelations ‘

Why the save deleted in the ‘Assassin's Creed Revelations ‘

Recently I have played the game ‘Assassin's Creed Revelations ‘ there are the best of the thins are there in this game, but the thing that annoying me is that , recently I was at one of the location there in this game. I think I was at the roofs of Istanbul, so there I have seen some lag over there. so for that reason I have just reboot my system, but when I try to go into the game I have seen that the save is no more for that location, so I don’t know why I’m not able to start from the place that I have stop. So I have just got confused over here, so if you guys have any of the suggestion for this issue or the bugs then please do the reply, any of the solution from you guys will be appreciated.

Re: Why the save deleted in the ‘Assassin's Creed Revelations ‘

I have this game and still I have not seen such thing there in this game, so I think that there may be the Glitch there in this game that you are using. So there is the need for the reinstallation for this game. I hope that the reinstallation for the game will fix this kind of the bugs, so you just make uninstall of this game and then again reinstall there in the system, it may work for you.

I think the system have some of the internal issue, since there are nothing such of the things I have seen for this game that leads for the deleting of the save file. There may be the chances for the Software bugs or the OS bugs, so for that reason I think you have to make the use or the updated drivers and the system configuration, so that you can play this game without any of the issue.

Even I have also seen the same thing there at the same location, so for that reason I think that this is the gaming bugs there in the ‘Assassin's Creed Revelations ‘, so there may be the Patch for these game will have the fix for this kind of the bugs.

So I think that we have to wait until the Patch for the game release officially.

I think there may be the issue in the system or the hard drive that use by your system, since this is not in the case for this game, that it’s not able to make the save for this game, or maybe you just doing some of the wrong steps there to make the save for this game. This may be the system issue or the lack of the information that can’t able to make the save for this game.