Thread: Multiplayer DLC for ‘Assassin's Creed Revelations’

Multiplayer DLC for ‘Assassin's Creed Revelations’

Recently I have bought the game ‘Assassin's Creed Revelations’ and I like this game to play thrice the day, this is really the good one for the collection of the game that I have, there are many of the things I have seen there in this game. I just want to know whether any of the future DLC for this game are including the next version that for the multiplayer in ‘Assassin's Creed Revelations’. And also what content you guys think that to be including in this DLC. So if you guys want to share any information or any of the suggestion then please do the reply. Your reply will be appreciated and Thanks.

Re: Multiplayer DLC for ‘Assassin's Creed Revelations’

Even I have also played this game this is the good game there the entire thing is created in the best way that it will liked by most of the gamer. According to my information there are no need for the updation for this game since this game have the things that are the best for this game, but if some of the DLC are including there for this game then please let make the addition for some more weapons and also the weapons customization also there in this game, that can be used by the character at the time of the Multiplayer battle in this game.

The thing that I want to share is that may the implementation of more DLC for the Multiplayer in his game make the game more interesting, but make the implementation in such a way that it won’t make the changes for those player who don’t have these updated version for this game.

If there are the things that are to be included in the next version of this game, than include some more character there in this DLC to make this game little more interesting for playing Online multiplayer mode. And if possible then include some of the female character there in this game. And add some of the feature there in the DLC that can be used for the customization of the things like the location and the costumes as well as the weapons used in this game.

If the implementations of the feature are there in the DLC for this game, then it is the good thing for these ‘Assassin's Creed Revelations’. Then the customization of the characters and the mode is the additional things for this game, which make the multiplayer mode more interesting to play by the players.

I think there may be problems introduced for the people those have the DLC for this game and for the people who don’t have the DLC for these game, may the player will going to split.

So I think that these games already have many of the things there and also these things are more than enough to enjoy this game. So I just want to suggest that, if the changes there in the DLC, split the playerbase than there is no need for the changes in the DLC of this game. And if the things remain the same, than this i9s the good to have the DLC for the game, to be used there in the Multiplayer mode.

If there are the presences of the additional things such as the weapons and the extra location there included in this DLC for the multiplayer mode then I think this will be the best thing for the game, and also make the enemies stronger in each of the levels.