Thread: Getting Mystery gift request from strangers in Zynga Poker

Getting Mystery gift request from strangers in Zynga Poker

Newly I have been getting "mystery gifts" as of strangers (not my buddies) with names such as "Rainbow Claim", "Rich Gift", and "Green Dice". What's going on? Are these hackers? How are they able to send me game requests if they are not my buddies? I tried to block them, but there are so many Facebook accounts with those names so they keep coming back. Is there someone who has experienced the same?

Re: Getting Mystery gift request from strangers in Zynga Poker

It is possible that the app that you are using is fake and my suggestion to you is to block that application from your games page as early as possible. This is the only thing that I can suggest you.

I am having the same problem as mentioned in the first post. These gift requests do not show up in the hold'em gifts only on the facebook gift requests page. I have had to block Rich Gift numerous times and still get requests. Most recently they come from Up To A Million. It is very frustrating as I never accept strangers as buddies and this seems so random. In the meantime I keep ignoring and blocking. But I wonder that how is it that they can send these gifts when I have maximum privacy settings set. At least I thought I did.

This looks like it is not more than the waste of time to block these thief's. There might be hundreds of users through the same name "Win a million" or whatever. I cancel (X) them out and forget about it. Bans don't work either. They make a new account with their existing database of victims and they are right back at it.

I was also having the similar problem with this and was not able to get that resolved and therefore what I did is just stopped accepting gift requests from facebook. I only accept gifts from within the game itself.

It is my experience that when I stopped posting here and unliked the fan page, scam requests disappeared. I am not entirely sure which is the culprit but have posted several times here this evening, so I will let you know if that was a bad idea. I hope that Zynga will do something to resolve this issue so that we will be trouble free. I am really hoping for some quick solution for this.

I think, if it is not getting fixed then there is just one option and that is to ignore such requests. I know that this is disappointing but its the only thing that we can do.

do not trust zynga

After spending $80 USD on a chip package my account was hacked from a notification from rich gift all my chips were stolen. Reported to zynga but they claim there is no proof when all the proof is on my facebook account the god dam notification is stil there.

They wont restore my chips

From what i believe they are a part of the scam so u would spend more money buying more chips