Thread: How out of supply effects in Time of Fury?

How out of supply effects in Time of Fury?

I have installed Time of Fury on the computer of mine. I have read somewhere that there is nothing like supply system in the game and tell me what will be the change in the situation of the above mentioned thing applied in the game. Let me know if you are having any idea on the same.

Re: How out of supply effects in Time of Fury?

If the supply system is provided into the game then Effects combat effectiveness in the game the strength of the system is reduced. Also it will be useful to affect the movement abilities of units.

Another thing I would like to ask over here is that do you having the automatic elimination of the unsupplied unit after the end of the turn of the player of after the specific number of the turn or there are some kind of rules are applied in the game. kindly give a light shade on the above mentioned thing.

Well unsupplied unit is not able to fight or move however this is the enemy which work to destroy the same. you will have some kind of chickens which you will need to catch or potatoes to steal. However there will not be any ammo around in the game so that the unit will be able to survived without having the supply but they will not be able to resist for the longer period of the time.

I have played number of the strategy games from past many years. There are lots of games who are having the same solution which you have stated over here and it seems to be wrong according to me. You will get the lots of situation where some of the units which will stay on the enemy territory at the time of the whole game. in the Allied player have tried with invasion and failed. Axis player has made the decision that it will leave the unit and unit is supposed to stayed there till the game is finished. It seems to be really stupid situation according to me in the game.

After playing the game I wanted to tell you that Unit without having the supplied will move one per hex the turn . so it will be kind of the still the threat as it supposed to possible that the owner is supposed to move to undefended city and it will start to drain supplies.
    Well I am wondering that this particular solution is good and as it demand from the both the side so that take some action regarding of that particular unit. Also this is the unit which is supposed to cut off which can try to move to coast and get some of the supplies transported by the sea. Also owner of the unit which can try so that the move some of the tact bombers so that provide the supply to unit by air.

Well I am wondering that the above mentioned option is quite enough. There will be some kind of the unreal situations in which the unsupplied situation might get stuck in the middle. ZOC rule will not allow unsupplied unit to move at all in the game. it is simply nullifying the 1 hex movement option in the game.

Well I don’t agree with you at all in the game ZOC did not exclude in the one hex movement rule in the game.

Due to no supply unit the enemy units will start to dying. Every pocket which was made in the war are supposed to cleaned out by poor bloody infantry. In short scenario where you are only attacking one country and it will have the limited amount of the time to do the bypassing and forgetting about the enemy unit are supposed to fine.
    If you are supposed to playing entire war than that of the surrounded units which should not be disappear. You as that of the attacker which will be forced to use some kind of the troops to wipe out of the pockets and so that there will be reality kind of the situation.

If you are moving with the within enemy ZOC cost additional movement of the points in the game. there could be either automatic elimination of the unsupplied units.

According to opinion of mine than u I think one should go for the automatic elimination rule should be applied certain numbers of turns. The main thing to consider is that each and every game will have the some kind of the elimination of unsupplied units. As far as I know this particular game is not having the same. however it will not be useful for the simulate negotiations at the time of surrender, disarming and taking POWs. In the attack you will be able to cause causalities on both sides.