Thread: Unable to launch the Assassin's Creed Revelations after applying patch

Unable to launch the Assassin's Creed Revelations after applying patch

I have downloaded the Assassin's Creed Revelations game and after downloading the Assassin's Creed Revelations game I have installed it in my computer and after installing the Assassin's Creed Revelations game it prompts me for installing the patch and I proceed with the patch installation and after installing the game when I tried to launch the game at that time nothing happens.

Re: Unable to launch the Assassin's Creed Revelations after applying patch

I think you are facing this problem because of the patch. Something went wrong while applying the patch of the game. I am telling you this because you have mentioned in your post that you have applied the patch after installing the Assassin's Creed Revelations.

Yes I will also suggest you the same. you should first open the directory where the Assassin's Creed Revelations Game has installed and after that you have to see whether you are able to identify the folder which created by patch? If you are able to identify the folder created by the patch then delete that folder and after deleting the folder you have to try to run the Assassin's Creed Revelations in your computer again and then check whether game starts or not. if you are not able to identified the You should also check in the uninstall programs from the control panel. If you are able to see patch there then uninstall it from there and then you have to check whether problem get solved or not.

If you are not able to solve this issue by trying the above solution then I will suggest you to uninstall the you to uninstall the Assassin's Creed Revelations game completely from your computer and after uninstalling the Assassin's Creed Revelations game from your computer you have to restart the computer and then you have to check in the program files and make sure no folders related to the game is left. If you find any folder then delete that. After that you have to install the Assassin's Creed Revelations game again in your computer and after installing the game do not apply the patch and then check whether you are able to start the game or not.

I hope this solution will fix this issue.

Yes by uninstalling the Assassin's Creed Revelations game from your computer and installing the game again in your computer without applying patch can help you to solve this problem. I think you should try this solution and after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

I have first tried to remove the patch from the game but I was not able to do that and after that I have uninstalled the game and all the game related files. Now after that I have installed the Assassin's Creed Revelations game in my computer. Now after that it started properly. Now I am facing problem with the sound of the game. While playing the Assassin's Creed Revelations game in my computer I don’t get the sound properly sometimes. I don’t know what is wrong but this problem is frustrating for me.

Any help will be appreciated.

Well it looks like problem is with the sound drivers in your computer. I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by uninstalling the sound drivers from your computer and after uninstalling the sound drivers you have to run the Ccleaner in your computer and then you have to install the sound drivers again and after reinstalling the sound drivers your all the problem will get solved and you will not face problem with the sound while playing Assassin's Creed Revelations game.

Download the latest sound drivers from the internet and after downloading the latest drivers from the internet you have to remove the drivers which is already installed in the computer. Now after removing the sound drivers from your computer you have to reboot the computer and then you have to restart the computer. now after restarting the computer you have to install the drivers which you have downloaded in your computer. now after that you have to check whether same problem occurs or not.

As far as I know installing the latest drivers will solve this issue.

Instead of reinstalling and updating the drivers I will suggest you to first open the control panel ion your computer and check whether all the sound setting are ok or not. because many times if there is something wrong with the sound setting then at that time also this type of problem can take place.

There was similar problem occurred with my system and I have first uninstall chipset drivers and sound drivers and then I have restart the computer and then I have installed the chipset drivers and then I have installed the sound drivers and after that all the things started working properly. You can also try this trick.