Thread: ‘Time of Fury ‘compare with ‘Storm over the Pacific’

‘Time of Fury ‘compare with ‘Storm over the Pacific’

Recently I have heard about the game ‘Time of Fury ‘so I have seen the demo for this and I have seen that many of the things that are similar to the ‘Storm over the Pacific’ so I want to know that what are the difference are there in this ‘Time of Fury ‘as compare with the ‘Storm over the Pacific’. So if you have any of the information about these games and there difference then please let me know

Re: ‘Time of Fury ‘compare with ‘Storm over the Pacific’

According to my information there are lots of the changes I have seen there for this game as compare to the ‘Storm over the Pacific’. The story and the graphics there in the ‘Time of Fury’ is totally different then the ‘Storm over the Pacific’. However I want to suggest that the game Time of Fury’ is good and interactive

There are the changes that I have discovered there for the ‘Time of Fury ‘is that there are the changes at the logistic system there are also the presence of the PBEM handling, there are also the things are there in this game that can be used for the redesigned land and naval AI in this game. There is also the presence of the advanced recon, and the main thing that I have seen there in this game is that there are the presence of the upgrading feature for this game that I means to say that there are the cross -type unit upgrading is there which is the best of the thing that I have seen there in this game.

I have bought this Time of Furygame and I have seen that this is a grand strategy wargame, there I have seen 30 countries in some scenarios. There are the presences of the alliances in Time of Fury.

There are the scenarios from which the human players can play the countries there in this game. There is the Multiplayer mode that can be used for the cooperative game against AI, the things that are related to railroads in the game which can be used for the deliver supply.

There are usually one thousand units in campaigns and also this thing is depends on the size of scenario there in this game. There are the possibilities to build the new units there in this Time of Fury. There is the difference between the countries which is depends on the strength, movement and build cost for those countries there in this game. There are the bonuses in this game that can be gain while fighting against infantry, and also there are many of the things there in this game which make this game the best for the player.

There is the naval warfare in Time of Fury which is the additional thing that I have seen for this game as compare to the ‘Storm over the Pacific’ there is the aircrafts attack as well as the player there in this game can move and attack freely, there are the collection of the weapons and the things are there in this game.

This game Time of Fury looks good and there are the best of the things are there in this Time of Fury. There are the best of the modding work there placed on the maps and icons that are integrated into the ‘Time of Fury’.

There are many of the changes I have seen there in this game ‘Time of Fury’ as compare to the ‘Storm over the Pacific’. The best of the changes that I have seen there is the graphics and the character and the way the battle is designed is also very much different than the ‘Storm over the Pacific’. There are many of the things added in this game that were not there in the ‘Storm over the Pacific’.