Thread: Hexes and the Time scale in ‘Time of Fury’

Hexes and the Time scale in ‘Time of Fury’

I have bought the game ‘Time of Fury’ and I like to play this game, there are many of the things that are there in this game that make this game more interesting and good for the player to play this game. But there are the things that I have noticed that I am not able to make the use of the Hexes in this game, and also I don’t know much more about this thing, so I want to know what the uses of this are hexes and how can I find out the size the measurement for this hexes, so if you guys have any of the information or any of the ideas about this things there in the game then please let me know.

Re: Hexes and the Time scale in ‘Time of Fury’

The scaling in this game is totally depends on the scenario that means that if it is related to the campaign games than the one hexes is equal to the 20 miles. The thing that I know about the hexes is that the smaller the hexes better the scale.

There are not that much of the use of this scale are there in this game, there are the options there in the game ‘Time of Fury’ that you can use for making the changes for their values and also the turn of this thing can be modified for the hexes.

But i think that there are many of the things there in this game that i have seen which is more important then this hexes.

There are many of the things are in these games that have the benefits for this game to play, there are the chances for the updating of the Map and also the customization of the map is also possible there in this game, however the hexes also have its own importance there for the game.