Thread: How to Absorb and disband units in ‘Time of Fury’

How to Absorb and disband units in ‘Time of Fury’

I have the game ‘Time of Fury’ this is the best game and the good game that I have seen in the list of the battle as well as the mission based game, there are many of the thing there in this game that I know but I want to get more information about these game. So I want to know whether the divisions can be absorb into the corps and the disband for the same thing, if there are the things that can be used for this then what are the steps or the option there in this game that I have to make the use, so if there any of the ideas or the suggestion for this thing or any of the reply, then please do the reply. Your reply will be appreciated

Re: How to Absorb and disband units in ‘Time of Fury’

There are the things in this game that I have seen that make the possibility for the use of the option to merge two or more units into one, but the thing that matter there is that they all must have the same type and the same levels. So if you want to merge any of the units with each other then you can do that, but they should have the same levels and the type, there are also the option that can be used for the disband of any of the unit that you wish to disband from this game.

There is the possibility to merge two or more units into the groups, and also they can be disbanded. So make the use of this thing for the game to make the collection of the good Teams and you can also remove the unwanted units from the groups.

There are the features in this game that the player can used that to simply merge the two different units if required and also the user can disband the units and merge that with other units. So this is the good thing for these games that have the additional feature for the use in this game.