Thread: Map Editor in ‘Time of Fury’

Map Editor in ‘Time of Fury’

Recently I have bought the game ‘Time of Fury’ and I think this is one of the good game for playing, there are many of the things in this game that have the additional advantage for playing this game, since I am new to this game I want to know whether this game have any of the feature or the internal option for the map editor. Is there any of the information for this thing for this game then please let me know. Your reply will be appreciated

Re: Map Editor in ‘Time of Fury’

There are the options for the Map editor that can be used in this game this is the best thing for the game that it have the additional feature for the Map Editor in these game, so there are the option that can be used for the Map Editing with the help of the Map Editor.

There are the things that can be used for the customization of the map. These customization of the map is done with the help of the Map editor, so this are the things available there in this game that make the player to enjoy the game and the customization of the map. So as I think this option for the map editor is similar to the option there used in the game Storm over the Pacific.

There are more things that I have seen in this game which can be used for the customization of the map there in this game. There are also the presences of the different skins for the Map is also there that can be used for the game to enjoy the customization of the Map.
    So if you wish then you can also used this thing for these game to make the changes for the Map
    Types of display available for the map in Time of Fury

There are the several of the option there in this game that can be used for the purpose of the updating the map there in this game. There are also the option are available that can used for changing the skins for the maps and also there are the option available there in this game that are used for the customization of the map used in this game.