Thread: Types of display available for the map in Time of Fury

Types of display available for the map in Time of Fury

Hi friends recently I have install the game Time of Fury in my system I like to play the game thrice the day this is really the good game I have played, there are many of the things that you can enjoy in this game, but the main thing that I want to know is related to the Map, so I just want to know that whether this map can be customizable for the display, is there any of the option are there that can be make the different look or the views for the map there in this game, so if you have any of the solution or any of the ideas for this thing and if you have any of the information about the settings there in this game then please do the reply for this thing, any of the rely will be appreciated and thanks.

re: Types of display available for the map in Time of Fury

There are the option are there in this game that are available there in this game, there I have seen the couple of the sets that can be used for the display of the map there in this game, so there are the things that can be selected from these two sets, so these are the things that can be used for the customization for the things there in this game. So with the help of the sets there in this game there are in this game that can be set as per the user wants to make the suitable changes for the map and the other things there in this game.

re: Types of display available for the map in Time of Fury

There is the simple procedure there I have seen there in this game that can be used for this thing, so for that there are the two steps that you have to follow:
    So for that you have to go for the Open preferences menu, there you will find the Map tab there are the list of the option available that can be used for changing the display for the map. So with the help of the option there in the list you can possibly change the Map Skin.
    The List of the skin option is as follow:
    • Normal
    • Natural
    • Stylized
    • Retro
    • Modern
    • B&W

Re: Types of display available for the map in Time of Fury

There are the options there in the preference known as the Map, so after the selection of the Map tab the list of the skins are listed there so from that list of the Skins Option you can select any one of the option:
    1. If you select the option ‘Normal’ then the map is display in soft colors and that make the possibility for the easily span the larger area of the map.
    2. If you select the option ‘Natural’ then the map display will be seen in some of candy view.
    3. There are also the option ‘Stylized’ this option is one of the unique option that make the Display of the map most sophisticated, and also the map is seem to be the Old map.

There are many of the things in this game that make the game more useful and the user friendly game there are lots of the option there in this game that can be used for the changes there for the map and the other things there in this game, there are the choice for the Skins for the map that can be used for the changes to be made there in this game. So there are the things that can be used for the changes of the skins for the map there in this game so basically there are 5 skins are there that I always used for the Map skins customization.

There are the options for this thing that can be used for the Map customization, so the options that you can select for the customization of the maps are as follow:
    • Normal: This is the Default skins for the Map, these are normally soft in color.
    • Natural: This is best for the rich isometric view.
    • Stylized: This is the best view for this War-game map, since this provide the Map to be display in the Old type map.
    • Retro: This is the best for the people those who like to play board games.

The best of the option that I make the use for the map views there in this game are as :
    Retro- Mostly I make the use of these Skins.
    Modern- This is one of the skins which are clear, functional and nice.
    B&W- This may have minimum information but there is maximum control for the map there for this game.

There are the different skins for the maps by which the user can make the changes in the Map as per the choice, The selection for the map display there in this game are can be selected among the Normal, Natural, Stylized, Retro, Modern, Black And White.