Thread: Time of Fury - AI in the beta AAR

Time of Fury - AI in the beta AAR

Hello i didn't played this game yet but still i am familiar with the beta. I have heard amazing thinks over the AI in the beta AARs. Some of the proposed, then again, concerned limited situations. Might the developers or the beta testers express something regarding the AI? Can it arrange land and/or water capable operations like Overlord or Sea Lion (will it for example pick an elective arrangement in the event that the sunny shores of Normandy are too amply guarded, or skirt the intrusion of France all as a single unit picking to battle its direction to Germany thorough Italy)? Can it play the mediterranean with capability?

Re: Time of Fury - AI in the beta AAR

I'm pretty sure that you are able to view how AI order organize amphibious operations like both Jubilee or Overlord.Personally I suspect that prodding trough Italy was a strong plan.That should be something exceptional in a Strategic gae of this scope if AI can pull that off in an equalized way.

Most possibly there was simply not enough space for large campaigns in Italy. Since both Germans and Allies will utilize all their compels utilized in Normandy and later in France, in Italy, then both sides will actually stayed in enormous traffic jams. In all probability much preferred impacts could give assaulting trough Balkans.

I am interested within the German AI, although I will play them most. Can the German strategic AI sufficiently adjust its compels for Eastern and West Fronts? Will it strategic move units from one front to a different for defence and perhaps even to underpin unique offensives? Pull units out of the east and south to ensure France? I am considering an additional strategic WW2 game where the German AI will frequently leave one front quite debilitated or even unprotected.

Usually the AI is attempting to blanket all fronts and not permitting the foe to addition further bolstering much good fortune. Obviously AI (the same as human) is not ready to foresee where the adversary will begin the attack, be that as it may whenever it will began, the AI might as well begin to respond.

Zone of Control is acclimates to the scale of the recreation and it is constantly all hexes nearby the unit. Each foe unit which is attempting to move within the ZOC is constrained to spend supplemental development indicates. This purposes the unit to move less hexes or strike less number of times. You make a point not to get to see every last trace of the adversary troops in a cutting edge, unless you actually happen to be close enough to conquer the haze of war, which might be set to as meager as 1 hex. All the more depending on if you could probably sense the presence of an adversary unit, you would not be able to get enough insight on it to certify solidness or sort. Recon is significant.