Thread: How you will compare Time of Fury with Time of Wrath

How you will compare Time of Fury with Time of Wrath

Hello guys i am new for this game. i saw some review of this game and i would like to know more about this game. so my question is how you guys will Time of Fury with Time of Wrath? i would like to know opinion of you guys on this. please share your thoughts on this. all replies will be grateful. i am waiting for your replies.

Re: How you will compare Time of Fury with Time of Wrath

Time of wrath is unyielding game in today's ocean of WWII games on market. As I am able to see from screenshots, in Time of Fury, you have created an a considerable number of fabulous enhancements like joining railroads as critical for units and supplies transport, you have dropped decimal number for unit robustness, you have enhanced design and numerous alternate fantastic stuff. Still should declare again that you ought to have mechanical disposal of unsupplied units govern.

when each turn without supply, unit solidness and development is dropped by certain indicates and when zero is gotten to unit automatically surrenders. What number of turns should pass until surrender it depends of what time period one game turn acts for. Now it is too late for implementation, I know but reevaluate it for future patch or development or, at any rate join this standard as on/off more additional option.

At the close a few statements about discretion. In Time of fierceness it totally bad. You can’t have just several alternatives (force and upset d’état). Trust you much upgraded this part of game in Time of fury since without it game could be washout. In the event that you feel a distinct desire to see the best equipped strategy ever in fabulous strategy game you ought to work toward getting Advanced Third Reich game.

there are some preferences love Encourage players to utilize a great deal something greater than consistent enclosing tactic which is primary trademark of WWII warfare. You will lose risk to have inept scenario of foe units amidst no place doing nothing. You are able to accomplish this guideline in a considerable number of shifts.