Thread: it looks odd that Sergeant Johnson calls Chief Sir in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

it looks odd that Sergeant Johnson calls Chief Sir in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Does anyone else observe this i am not happy with this it appears odd that Sergeant Johnson calls Chief Sir in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary and yet withinlater games he barks him orders.within CE Johnson was not a foremost character, simply the sarge model. He would be able to die in crusade and no one could regard. I think they gave him greater impressiveness in later game since he came to be in vogue (particularly explanation for the legendary ending).

Re: it looks odd that Sergeant Johnson calls Chief Sir in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Johnson was an initial Spartan. I'm pretty certain he wasn't. did you even read Contact Harvest? It gives the most underpinning level history on SJ and there was no notice of him being in the SPARTAN II project whatsoever.I'm not beyond any doubt if Sgt Johnson is a Sergeant (E-5) or Staff Sergeant (E-6), (he's a Marine and Marine staff sgts are ordinarily called sgt casually) but he shouldn't be calling Master Chief (a Navy/CG E-9) sir subsequent to John is in addition enrolled. He in addition (regularly) wouldn't be bossing an E-9 around.

Re: it looks odd that Sergeant Johnson calls Chief Sir in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Head wouldn't take offense to being requested around by Johnson however. He has stated various times that Johnson could have produced an astounding Spartan.Technically, he is a Spartan. A Spartan I. Expert Chief is a Spartan II. I surmise every last trace of the standard marines are Spartan.

I think Johnson was the last person alive from the Orion Project, which was later renamed to the Spartan I customize. Not each marine was part of that system. I believe that Johnson had no thought regarding the Spartan II undertaking and he accepted Chief to be of a higher rank than he was and what someone expressed about Johnson actually being irregular sergeant was correct.Johnson survived through, especially when he survived the surge waylay at that exploration office in the Guilty Spark level (all for the reason that he had some condition, neglected what it was however).

I thought it was also for the reason that of a few cart full of plasma grenades that affected his body. possibly will comprise sworn that was explained in initial Strike, until that was retconed.

Johnson survived. How do I know? Radiance 3, when Johnson "bites the dust", is December, 2552. I suppose, I might be wrong there, however. ODST is in August, 2552. The conclusion of ODST, which has Johnson in it, is six months later, or February 2553. How did he survive (Halo 1 and 3 spoilers, but every living soul quite ought to have at present played them if you're perusing this) Installation 04-B booting?

It never fired, it unequivocally shook itself to pieces like Cortana and Spark declared it could. This is also how Chief survived. Boss didn't live out the slip space passage at the close of Halo 3, so he was simply a few thousand miles from Halo, which fiery breakouts encourage than 25,000 lightyears as Monitor expressed in the Terminals. Corona would've executed Chief, and we'd have no Halo 4. Heretofore you express "343 disregarded that", the conclusion of Halo 3 is when 04-B fiery breakouts, and Chief is still animated. There are a few plausible outcomes here. My data is wrong, which is most incredibly, but either method 04-B never terminated. Bungie thought this entire thing through.Bungie disregarded the sum total of those parts and was positively really lucky the sensibility matched up.

The term "Sir" utilized by Johnson would be able to be utilized to simplify thing following they are from a few contrasting limb's of aid Master Chief Petty Officer being a rank in the Navy, and Sergreant-Sergeant Major being Marine ranks. Both Master Chief and Sergeant Major are E-9 ranks in today's Military.

I haven't played ODST so I don't have prior knowledge regarding that but I thought every person knew Halo 04-B was in reality annihilated and never terminated. It was lighted that would be all. Admitting that the Navy just generally utilize the term "Sir" to just officers, Marines deliver it to ordinarily anybody of a higher rank out of regard. Most Navy enrolled don't similar to the term "Sir", particularly the Chiefs.