Thread: How to find the skulls in ‘Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary’

How to find the skulls in ‘Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary’

Recently I have bought the game ‘Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary’ so I like to play this game thrice the day this is the best of the game that I have seen for the collection of the gamer that I have for my X-box, this is the best to play this game but the thing that stuck me is the searching for the skulls there in this game I have try several of the things and also visited many of the location there in this game to findout the skulls there in the game but however I have got nothing and even I have visited various of the site for this thing but not get the solution or any of the way to get the skulls there in this game, maybe I am too noob or there is the glitch there in this game, so if you have any of the information for the skulls and the way to find those in the game then please help me out.

Re: How to find the skulls in ‘Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary’

There are the needs for the information about the location there for the skulls there in these games that I mean to say that you have to go for the entire location after the verification for the location there in this game for the skulls there in this game so you have to go for the location there in these game and there are the skulls that you will find there in this game.

There are the need for the player to be play as the Legendary since there are the things that are only be available for the Legendary play only, so I think that there is the need for the Legendary to get the skulls there in the game.

There are some of the locations there in these games that have the presence of the skulls there in that location and there are some of the location there in this game that don’t have the presence of the skulls, so there are the chances for having this skulls only in some of the location there in this game and for that you have to play as the Legendary. And also there are the possibilities for the Skulls to be there in the new mode.

These skulls can be there in any of the difficulty there in this game, but the thing that are require for the verification and the searching for this skulls is the use of the new graphics when you are trying to search for the skulls there in the game.

So there is the need for the new graphics to make the search for this skulls there in the game.

May you are playing there in the Classic mode and trying to search for the skulls there in the game, since according to my experience I have never seen any of the Skulls there in the Classic mode , so make sure that you should be there in other mode then the Classic to make the search for the skulls there in the game.

There are the simple to find this skulls there in this game there is the need for the player to play the game with the best of the way that without any of the loss the player have to play this game and also there are some of the location.

There in this game that have the collection of the skulls there And also there are some of the location there `in this game that don’t have the collection of the skulls there in this game.

The most danger skulls is the boom skulls i have seen in this collection of the skulls
    Boom skulls are too dangers in ‘Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary’