Thread: Which is best ‘That Just happened’ or ‘Speed Reader’ in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Which is best ‘That Just happened’ or ‘Speed Reader’ in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Hi friends recently I have bought the game ‘Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary ‘there are the best of the things there I have seen there in this game, but there the main thing that I have seen about the ‘That Just happened’ and ‘Speed Reader’ levels this is the best of the levels I have seen there in this game but there are the things that I still confused about this levels, so I want to know much more about this levels there in the game. So if you guys have any of the information or any of the ideas then please do the reply, any of the suggestion or ideas will be appreciated.

Re: Which is best ‘That Just happened’ or ‘Speed Reader’ in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

According to my information about this levels there in this game is that the ‘Speed Reader’ is so easy, there are none of the difficulty there I have seen there with this levels, this is also the interesting one for this game. So there may some of the difficulty most of the player will face but if you came in the group of then there are the simple things that I have seen that you just run there in this level with the group and then suddenly turn back there to kill those bots.

Re: Which is best ‘That Just happened’ or ‘Speed Reader’ in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

There are the thing that I have seen there in this game is that this is the best location and the levels there in the game that have ‘That Just happened’ and ‘Speed Reader’ so there for the ‘Speed Reader’ there are the thing that I have noticed there is that the faster you move there in this levels the fewer flood will spawn to slow you down. So there is the need for the Shotgun and then you also need to have the best skills for the aggressive play, there may be some of the things there in this levels that make the player to get stuck there in this game, so there you have to make the use of the skills there in this game that you will not get stuck there in this game. There are the tricks that you have to make the use that you have to hide yourself there at the back of the door there in the ‘Speed Reader’ so there are the chances there in these levels to make it easy so if you wish to do this then you can take the help of the tricks that by just drop frag grenades and ten hold it for the entire location there in this game. This will simple done the enable of the bandana.

‘That just Happened’ is little bit difficult then the ‘Speed Reader’ in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary. Since I have played both of this levels and I have noticed that there are much of the difficulty for the levels ‘That just Happened’ and the same thing about the level ‘Speed Reader’ is that there is the easily things there in this game for the levels ‘Speed Reader’ this both are the best of the thing there I have seen there in this game.

There are the things that both of the levels there in this game are the best for this game; there is the need of the skills there in this game to play any of the levels there in this game. The ‘Speed Reader’ is quite easy and simple levels, but the thing that I want to suggest that there are the best of the levels are there in this game and the things that require there in this game are that the skills for this game.

There are the unlimited ammo there for the use that can be used by the character for the battle there in those levels there in this game and also there are many of the weapons are there that can be used for the play that make the player to get the help for the play to clear the levels. So I think that this is the easiest way to clear out the location there in this game to with the help of the things there in this game.

I make the use of the Bandanna Skull and the shotgun and also the there are the things like the other things there in this game.

So make the use of these thing there are also the collection of the special weapon that I make the use.

There are the need for the shotty since this is the best of the weapons there in the game, there is the Boom Skull too which can also be used there in this game.

There are many of the location there in this game that are really enjoyable and interesting however there are also some of the levels there in this game that are somewhat tough to play there in this game. There are many of the thing there in this gamer that can be enjoy there for the play of this game.

This two ‘Speed Reader’ and ‘That Just happened’ are also the best include of this game to have this thing there for this game this both are favorites and the best.