Thread: Pistol is automatic in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Pistol is automatic in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

As the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to ask you over here. I have installed Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary on Xbox 360 of mine. I have found that pistol is automatic in the game. I have come to know about when I have played solo-legendary run. Let me know if someone has learned the same when playing the Anniversary Edition?

Re: Pistol is automatic in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Well in this particular situation I have learned the main reason that I have hated library graphics. I have hated level into CE and I am hating the same into the classical mode. However I wanted to know I really enjoy the playing of this particular game with new coat of the paint.

You will be able to do the automatic firing in the game by simply press and hold down the trigger and continue with firing. Well it seems to be the semi auto pistol in the game and I let you know that it is quite fast. If you are looking to get something like automatic than you should simply get the Assault rifle or Plasma Rifle. So I am hoping that the information which I have stated over here will be useful to get the requirement of yours.’

I don’t agree with you at all. If you consider the definition of automatic. If you have hold the trigger the multiple shots than you should know that it is not the semi automatics in the game.

Carnage is obnoxiously technical and simply describing the weapon in fiction. Rather than that of the gameplay. If it is automatic for the player since you will be able to pull and hold the trigger for the multiple shots. The Chief will be able to trigger again and again when we all are hold it down in the game. also if you are supposed to hold the trigger will simply make the aim of yours in accurate. And that is the only reason people who are supposed to play the game into the multiplayer mode hates the pistol. They have hold down the trigger and it miss gets headshots.

If you consider the definition of fully-automatic means keeping firing when you have trigger held down so it means fully auto.

I wanted to tell you following things over here.
    M6D is full auto in the game however in fiction it supposed to be semi auto.
    I you can consider the valid distinction but it is not the meaningful kind of at all.