Thread: Hidden Kinect menu in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Hidden Kinect menu in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Hi guys i would like to know about the Hidden kinect menu. i am totally noob in this game so i dont know how i can get this hidden kinect menu. i try to search for this with the Youtube gamplay video but still i am not getting any proper steps or functionality to perform this. so that's why i am posting my query here. if you guys know then please share it with me. all replies will be grateful. thank you.

Re: Hidden Kinect menu in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Hello please check with this. at what time you are in the game at that moment press start and from there go to the options and from there you have to press up and A so after that you will move into the hidden kinect menu settings.try with this i am sure this will help you.By the way i dont think so its a hidden at what time you have kinect associated(in my opinion).

With Kinect connected to the base choice on the pause menu is "Kinect." Just demonstrates what all you would be able to yell at your television in trusts that it as a matter of fact works. Since it was determined to be developing to any detectable degree there ought to have been an alternative to play the game with hand movement controls (don't inquire how this could work).

Don't you suppose if they might incorporate Kinect with the game as a controller, that they could? In the event that anything, it could have given them an additional pitching indicate, so its not enjoy they didn't feel like doing it. As it stands, this movement control stuff is still primitive, so its tricky to get a handle on the technology and make it work well for everyone.With the method the kinect works now, there's no method it could work in a FPS game viably. Any individual thats utilized one knows what amount of a postponement there is betwixt what you do and when it happens in game. This is okay for games like Dance Central and the like, but in an game that needs any exactness, it actually wouldn't happen.