Thread: Rayman’s world in Rayman origins

Rayman’s world in Rayman origins

I wanted to discuss an interesting thing regarding this particular game. well I am thinking why the world rayman is living in first game changes so much into R2. They are saying that the Rayman is the unique however there number of guys who are same as Rayman in R2. What got happen to Electoons, Betilla the Fairy and the other guys who are looking like rayman? And I wanted to know how Globox, Ly and all the other guys who are coming out of? Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Rayman’s world in Rayman origins

After going through the post of yours I wanted to tell you that these are called inconsistencies. You have to get yourself get used to of them if you are looking to continue playing of this particular game.

Another thing I have come to know about and I wanted to share about with all the friend of mine. the World into R1 that is into the previous version of the game World was called as Rayman's World. However in the R2 world is called Poloskus' World. So I am wondering that you have got the idea of the thing which you are looking for.

No I don’t agree with the information which you have stated over here Rayman 2 world. It is called as ‘he Glade of Dreams’.

There is lots of confusion regarding the actual information of the game which we are talking about here. The Rayman is taking in the same world as of the Rayman 2. I have searched on the official site and I have got the same information which I have stated over here.
    In case you are having an query on this particular matter then I recommend that you should contact the e developer of the and get the further assistance on this particular matter. Let me know if you have managed to get the appropriate information to all the users will be get the idea of the same who are having the same query like you.