Thread: Covenant or Flood in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Covenant or Flood in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Hello guys i am enjoying this game from last 1 week and i would like to ask one question to you guys. what you guys are enjoying more in fighting. do you guys think convenant is more better than flood for fighting. i am so much confident that many of you will say that Covenant for the reason that they are make use of tactics as sompare to flood so it will simply get up the entire on your face.i think there is more fun to fighting covenant because its having more variety. what you guys will say on this? please share your experience with me. i am waiting for your replies.

Re: Covenant or Flood in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

for me, the Covenant. I will express this as a compliment of sorts to the Flood however; I'd rather battle the Covenant for the reason that the Flood, specifically on higher troubles, severely thrashed me and unite here comes more and I marginally have any ammo alternate" portion to the game.

I actually scorn battling Elites. I abhor managing with their speed-hax and nonstop frenzy-y avoiding. It's surprisingly more terrible in Reach (Snappier, infrequent fly-packs, one needle rifle shot = EVADE), but I suppose that doesn't connect here. Past them, I like the versitality of the Covenant. In any case I in addition would give just about anything to have a "zombie" enemy/faction in my FPSs at any rate any place, and the Sword-Elite's neglectfulness don't cut it for me as a substitute.I such as having both. I kinda missed the Flood in Reach and ODST. I trust 343i has the Flood survive somewhere else in the Halo universe, or give an elective "zombie-enemy".

The Flood are seemingly simpler to bargain with. On Normal/Heroic the Combat structures ordinarily run down with one shotgun impact and they don't have weapons every last trace of the time. It's simply that they're in such more gigantic numbers contrasted with the Covenant.

Thats a Tough but will need to run with agreement unpaid to variety but dont get me wrong, cutting down the surge with the shorty is a considerable amount of sport. Its simply that the agreement AI is smart/challenging and sport to battle in opposition to.