Thread: Looking to get new multiplayer in Rayman Origins

Looking to get new multiplayer in Rayman Origins

Recently I have got Rayman M and there is lots of fun while playing the game. however it seems to be quite boring since there is less of characters as well as stages in the game. Well I am wondering that the developer of the game should make new multiplayer Rayman game within sometime. Let me know what do you thinking on the same. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Looking to get new multiplayer in Rayman Origins

Well according to me the developer of the game has made the bad idea of put all the weird characters such as Tily, Mrs.Razorbeard and henchman 1000 in the game. the stages of the game are supposed to be ok and they are looking that they are available from the Rayman game. it will be great if there will be new 4 player games and the stages as well as characters from the Rayman characters I supposed to choose from. You will be able to invite the friend over and they can race, fight and might be supposed to play. You will be invite the friend over and over and they will be able to race , fight and might be able to play something extra minigames. The developer of the game has made lots off fun and maont by doing the same,

After going through the entire thing I have come to know about the better idea that the Rayman M which supposed to get platform instead.
    Spiral and Platformer too is as a spinoff game which the developer of the game can make.

In this particular situation I have played the game on computer of mine but it seems to be great in the game for hours every day I have not got bored while playing this particular game.

Platformer and Spin off are not supposed to be mutually exclusive. R3 GBA is quite good. If they are supposed to be make a new game then according to me it should be platformer whether it is part of the main series or not. So I am really hoping that the developer of the game will provide the platformer. Let’s wait and see whether the developer of the game are providing or not.

According to me it supposed to be boring experience for me and but I am ready to play the game again. But still I am wondering that I am going to replay the game again. also I am waiting for the releasing of Platformer from the developer of the game.