Thread: Rayman origins is amazing game

Rayman origins is amazing game

when I was of 6 to 7 years of old the parents of mine bought playstation for me. The very first game was got for the original rayman and that if the reason I get into the game. after long period I have re purchased the game and still I having lots of fun while playing the game. Let me know what do you thinking on this particular matter Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Rayman origins is amazing game

I wanted to tell you that the developer of the game gas supposed to decided that the game is supposed to be sloppy and they have not spending much time as well as money to create the games. Hence due to that particular reason they have created rabbids which will have the less amount of the creativity. The developer of the game is looking to get the more and more money through selling the game.

Re: Rayman origins is amazing game

It is true that the company is supposed to sell product so that they can make money by selling them. I have seen that the RRR games are supposed to be have great creativity. I was expecting lots of changes in the game but I was not able to get the requirement of mine. they have selected the way of the less creativity and faster development. Hence I will think twice to pay money to the developer of the game. Well I am wondering that the developer of the game will work on the same and they will release the latest DLC which will be useful to get the requirement of yours.