Thread: Setting the record straight in Rayman Origins

Setting the record straight in Rayman Origins

Recently I have come to know about that I am not tagged as loyal in to the fanbase and the communities it has spawned in the game and there lots of bunch of other things. I have contemplated and wanted to ignoring it and nothing to gain and there is nothing to lose. Why there is not clear the air is having the little hit for the hell of it?

Re: Setting the record straight in Rayman Origins

After the specific incident which are involved with the account during by the short time as a mod. It has built up the point where I am not able to feel comfortable. I have resigned and eventually moved away. There are lots of rumors even after flying the incident was done on the purpose.

I am kind of the person who is annoying people who cycles through the fandom and fairly often. Mainly because of the incident. Well I supposed to believe that it is jumped over and it was mix of the original works and Pokemon. Well I am fairy rabid over the Neopets fandom and it has been working on the several comics to enter in the Neopets’ weekly newspaper. Not for the purpose of the personal paractise to keep the schedule and working on the backlogs. Well I am wondering that I supposed to fade back into the Rayman fandom again sometimes into the future.

I let you know that I am having as many fans as people are seems to believe. I wanted to know what amount of the people are looking to see me on DA. In the most of work of mine I am not having any comment on the same. the most of the fans are friends of mine and I supposed to chat with them every day and they are sharing similar kind of interest in me. It does not make popular at all.

From the past long time having I am having original account on DA which was linked to fanart account. I was having fellow watchers and the like.
    I have posted images of the my original characters into both the simple sketches and finished work. I am having the sense of the originality. People are supposed to see blind and they are wanted to look. I have come to know about that over all people who are going through the places for the fanart.

Sometimes I really losing interest and simply drift off. In the terms of the forums and communities since it supposed to become the scary place and there is no terms for the same. more and less the term is new into vocabulary.