Thread: graphics issue with Agarest: Generations of War Zero

graphics issue with Agarest: Generations of War Zero

I want to know whether anyone else is facing this issue or not. I have recently installed Agarest: Generations of War Zero game on my pc and having some issues with it. This game is working properly when I am launching it but the background images are totally distorted. I have the latest updated graphics driver installed in my pc and all other games are also working fine. Can anyone tell me how do I solve this issue? Thanks

Re: graphics issue with Agarest: Generations of War Zero

When I launched the game then it was giving me white screen only with sound. But later on I found the solution for this issue. First go to the Steam folder in your hard drive, in this location mostly - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Agarest Generations of War. Here you will see a config file called Agarest. You have to open this file using notepad and then chage the option called FullScreen=1 to 0 and then save the settings and launch the game. After doing this I was not getting the white screen anymore, you can also try to follow this method and see if it helps you out.

Well, if you are getting the graphics bug while playing the game in full screen mode then try to launch the game in Windows Mode and see if that helps. To do that, launch the game and then at the menu go to Options or Settings and then in Video options change the reoslution of your game to Windows mode and click on apply to save the settings. Close the same and then relaunch it and now check if you are facing the same graphics issue or not.

I am also getting the same problem with this game with the background all distorted. Even when I launched the game in Windowed mode but still I was getting same issue. This problem usually happens when the background pictures are still. I will try to mail the developer of this game; @ support@ghostlight.uk.com; about my error with my DxDiag and see if they have any solution for it. If I will get any then I will post it here asap.

I have found a solution to fixed the distorted background issue. Normally I would not post, but you guy help me to find the solution so I will help you guy back.

OK, this is how I fixed it

1.Right click on the game and go to the game properties
    2.Click on Compatibility tab.
    3."Check" Run this program in compatibility mode for:
    Click the drop box and choose one. I switch mine from Window 7 to Window Vista(Service Pack 2)
    4. Everything should be working properly now. I hope this help.

Before you play the game, right-click the shortcut and choose properties. Set compatibility mode to xp sp3 and tick the admin box...got the solution from a torrent site and it works, tried it out myself.